Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don6218
    replied
    Yes, I never thought of that, to check that box and see. I posted the current OR log, see below.

Leave a comment:

• charland
    replied
    Just looks like you're missing a texture. Open the route in an editor, go to the blue polygon, select it and find out the name. Open that shape in Shape Viewer and select textures, it will list the texture... that's the one you're missing. Google it and you should find the name of the file that contains it (faster then using the library search function these days).

Paul :-)

Leave a comment:

• R. Steele
    replied
    Nothing like that in my installation of can99v2...looks like something is missing...textures or shapes, or both...check log, also on the "experimental tab" under options -- make sure you have the "show shape warnings" box checked. After you've got the information, uncheck the box, or you might have quite a lot of warnings appearing in the log.

Leave a comment:

• Don6218
    replied
    In addition, here are shots in TSRE5 & in Activity:
    Blue Sheet in Trees in Activity 1.jpgBlue Sheet in Trees in TSRE5 RE 1.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Don6218
    replied
    No, nothing unusual at all.
    OpenRailsLog.txt

Leave a comment:

• rdayt
    replied
    Does OpenRails kick an error?
    Check the log.

Randy

Leave a comment:

• Don6218
    started a topic Blue Sheet in Trees on Can99V2

Blue Sheet in Trees on Can99V2

Hello, just yesterday I noticed an anomolie in CAN99V2 while running OR Stable Version 1.4 & also in Experimental mode. This does not show up when trying to find it in TSRE5 RE. Everything shows up fine, and I am sure, from buildings, that I am looking in the correct spot.
    Any suggestions on where to start to look? Pic of issue:
    Blue Sheet in Trees.jpg
Working...
X