Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• landnrailroader
    replied
    Well, I hope he gets it going. It is a great route, even better than the Mega Colorado route. RGS gave up the ghost in 1951. In preparing some units of education for the "Friends of the C&TSRR" I covered the history of that line as it was loosely related to the D&RGW narrow gauge. For most of it's existence, many RGS engines were loaners from daddy so to speak.

Jerry Sullivan

Leave a comment:

• slipperman
    replied
    Hi Kent-2,
    It looks like you haven't installed the files from rgsv4-global.zip!!

Cheers,
    Ged

Leave a comment:

• Kent-2
    replied
    Thank you gentlemen. I am attaching the log file as suggested. Wow, a whole lot of Warnings. Things missing that I never would have noticed. Maybe I should go back to square one with this route.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• R. Steele
    replied
    Originally posted by Kent-2 View Post
    Thanks Gerry. I assume this is "off," or do I need to zero everything?
    Yes -- level set to zero is off. You don't need to zero everything.

NOTE: if this does not work --- Please follow Derek's advice - attach a complete log to help people troubleshoot the problem.

( honestly, I'd be surprised if it does work )

Leave a comment:

• derekmorton
    replied
    If you want help, we need the log file.

Leave a comment:

• Kent-2
    replied
    Thanks Gerry. I assume this is "off," or do I need to zero everything?

Leave a comment:

• R. Steele
    replied
    shot in the dark, make sure super elevation is turned off. Options/Experimental Tab

Leave a comment:

• rdayt
    replied
    An OpenRailsLog.txt will tell us what's missing and perhaps why.

Randy

Leave a comment:

• Kent-2
    started a topic Missing Tracks in Rio Grand Southern 4

Missing Tracks in Rio Grand Southern 4

I am having an issue with the very nice route, Rio Grand Southern 4. I believe I installed (and re-installed) the route correctly, per instructions. However, it seems to be missing certain track sections, particularly at junction switches - i.e., where tracks merge or split apart. Also, a few short straight sections disappear into the underlying turf. So far, I have not discovered any other missing elements, track or otherwise. I have tried adding Xtracks and a few other track systems, all to no avail. Can anyone point me to a source for tracks that might fit, or any other solution? Thank you very much.
    - Kent​
Working...
X