Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eng file tutorial

Hello everyone,

I have a question I'm sure some of you will know the answer. A few years ago I downloaded a very well done Eng file tutorial that explained every line or almost of the Eng file. I printed the tutorial to better understand the lines in it that seemed a bit mysterious to me but since I came back to MSTS last month I tried to find the printed tutorial but I never found the darn thing....

I google and searched all MSTS sites including this one but never found this tutorial... I don't remember who wrote it but it was someone well known in the community, just don't ask me his name, I don't remember...

Anybody knows what tutorial I'm talking about and where I could find it?

Thanks in advance!!

Steam4Me tutorials pages, the Richter Manual for .Eng and .Wag files .... I'm guessing this is what you are looking for. The still active link to the manual is found on the page link below under the heading >>> " Model Construction And Design - General (15 tutorials)"

https://msts.steam4me.net/tutorials/

Some of the information is very outdated for OpenRails or not applicable, although I still find it useful.​
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.
    Audi, Vide, Tace, Si Vis Vivere In Pace

Comment

Looks like it indeed! Thank you very much!

Comment

Certainly, you're welcome.
        Cheers, Gerry
        It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
        Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.
        Audi, Vide, Tace, Si Vis Vivere In Pace

Comment

Working...
        X