X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crashing after updating to Open.Rails.T1.5.1-922-g0a17d985e

After i updated to Open.Rails.T1.5.1-922-g0a17d985e when i load an activity it crash and i get this message but if i go in explore mode its fine. And before updating i was using Open.Rails.T1.5.1-870-ge0bf062eb and didnt have that problem

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Views:	1565
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	2298343

As always, post the log file which is on your desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by Motley View Post
      After i updated to Open.Rails.T1.5.1-922-g0a17d985e when i load an activity it crash and i get this message but if i go in explore mode its fine. And before updating i was using Open.Rails.T1.5.1-870-ge0bf062eb and didnt have that problem

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Views:	1565
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	2298343

Howdy,

I posted over at ET a few days ago with regard to an error message almost identical to yours. Since then I updated to T1.5.1-922-g0a17d985e and it rectified the issue. You might want to post your issue there with your OpenRails logfile.

Peter

Comment

log
        Attached Files

Comment

This is the risk of running a testing version....
          If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Log is showing many corrupted world files.

Didnt the log used to show more hardware details (drive letters, drive data, how full, etc)?
            My Open Rails videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClc...1kBPO2A/videos

Comment

Try the latest Unstable release.
              sigpic

Comment

still crash
                Attached Files

Comment

There's something very wrong with your PC's memory - 98,223 MB ???

Comment

First, please stop breaking my lights code. Especially in places that I've already done error correction, I have no idea how you caused a crash on that particular line of code.

Second, there's quite a few errors in your engine files that could contribute to a number of paths towards a crash. I see (among many errors) that something is wrong with \train simulator\trains\trainset\mlt_cprusselplow\cp_plow .s, and the part of Lights.cs that's crashing is connected to the shape file. It's possible that loading a broken shape file breaks the lights, but you also shouldn't be using a broken shape file in the first place.
                    ​​​
                    ​Contributing to ORTS on GitHub as SteelFill

Comment

Working...
                    X