X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOT, DPU functionality in Borislav's ES44v3 cab

Looking for someone who successfully integrated EOT screen & softkeys and/or DPU screen & softkeys into Borislav's ES44v3 cab.
    I am thinking that I am entering the data into the cabview .cvf in a way that it is not being recognized. The only thing I have successfully accomplished is adding the toggle switch for "Emergency Braking" to the far left toggle switch panel.
    Looks like I have all of the necessary .ace files for the above.
    Hoping one is willing to share a copy of their cabview .cvf so I can study it.

Thanks very much, and greatly appreciated!
    Neil

Chicago Railroading Fan

Here https://www.elvastower.com/forums/in...42#entry281142 you find a demo pack I wrote 2 years ago for the EOT and DPU driver interface on Borislav's .cvf. Not sure that everything is still compatible.
    sigpic

Comment

Hello Mr. Santucci,
      First, thank you - I have a deep appreciation for your contributions to the community.
      I did download that pack, but I am not sure I am able to integrate that cabs .cvf info into my cab. Both seem to be V3, but my cab has 85 "cabview controls" based on ability to use the counter screens (length of train), and yours has only 63 . So, when I try to copy and paste the EOT/DPU data from yours into mine, I never get the results to show, and I think it's because I don't have a grasp on where and how to paste the info correctly.
      I attached my cabview .cvf and your as a comparison.

EDIT: I see I made one big mistake - I was not using your DPU .cvf file! I now have corrected that. and have the DPU screen functional.
      I'd like to see if I can add the EOT data from the OR manual, so I can get that on the right CRT in the cab.

EDIT2: Using your files, I now have everything functioning: EOT screen/DPU screen/Emergency toggle switch.

Thank you again, this is wonderful! :0
      Attached Files
      Last edited by qballbandit; 03-26-2024, 01:46 PM.
      Neil

Chicago Railroading Fan

Comment

Working...
      X