Clear All

Train Simulations SD70M Pack Available

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	2449
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	2301448

Apologies in advance if this has been posted elsewhere.​

Hopefully some newer power is included too. Would love to see some new paint-scheme UP stuff, but whatever is there, I welcome it.

Comment

I wonder if they will do a flare radiator with Union Pacific spelled out instead of the flag. There were some 4800 series that came from the factory that way.

My Open Rails videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClc...1kBPO2A/videos

Comment

Weren’t the first 10 or so painted like that before they started using the flag on the side?

Comment

4850-4869
          My Open Rails videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClc...1kBPO2A/videos

Comment

Vintage SD70's? I'm in.

The first batches with just lettering were delivered pre-9/11... the flag went up afterward.

Last edited by eric; 04-25-2024, 11:19 AM.
            If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

I was making some activities for the Shasta Route, I'll have to hold back until these get released.
              -Shawn K-
              Derby Rail Shops
              Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

Comment

Originally posted by geepster775 View Post
                4850-4869
                And 4710-4734.

Comment

More locomotive variety is always accepted into my collection.

Comment

The Yellow PUPPY Grand Danes
                    I Like Classic Freights Diesel Locomotive GMD SD40-2W I Like Classic Passenger Diesel Locomotive EMD F40PH-2M and I Like Metra NS GALLERY Car and Cab Car

Comment

And it appears it's now for sale on their website: $12.99

Name:	image.png
Views:	443
Size:	699.5 KB
ID:	2301515

Comment

I like what I've seen so far -- Plain UP lettered with straight radiators, flared with flags, plus a later model with the flare and notched nose.

Bring on the reskins and renumbers... you have a couple thousand to pick from!

Click image for larger version  Name:	capture_500635.jpg Views:	17 Size:	183.9 KB ID:	2301525 Click image for larger version  Name:	capture_500636.jpg Views:	9 Size:	187.3 KB ID:	2301527 Click image for larger version  Name:	capture_500637.jpg Views:	9 Size:	188.1 KB ID:	2301526

Name:	capture_500639.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	2301532

Last edited by eric; 04-25-2024, 10:15 PM.
                        If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by geepster775 View Post
                          I wonder if they will do a flare radiator with Union Pacific spelled out instead of the flag.
                          They did not. The flares all have flags. The flare and straight radiators have the same nose, so perhaps the textures can be swapped between shapefiles fairly easily.

Comment

Can someone please explain how to synch-up the bell when the horn is blown? Not seeing a "Does Horn Trigger Bell" option in the eng file.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt C View Post
                              Can someone please explain how to synch-up the bell when the horn is blown? Not seeing a "Does Horn Trigger Bell" option in the eng file.
                              No problem, add one in the eng section of the ENG file = DoesHornTriggerBell ( 1 ) --- not sure if MSTS cares where it is, most often found after the DieselSmokeEffects section & before Monitor section.
                              Cheers, Gerry
                              "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open." Frank Zappa
                              It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
                              Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.
                              Audi, Vide, Tace, Si Vis Vivere In Pace

Comment

Working...
                              X