Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find wlcps_wellcars_pk1.zip.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Where can I find wlcps_wellcars_pk1.zip.

    Where can I find? wlcps_wellcars_pk1.zip and wlcps_bone_pk27.zip

    #2
    Apparently neither is in the file library here with the names you indicated.
    Owner and CEO of Hart Rail Lines & Hart Commuter Railways, and Hart Rail Cars.
    It's my Train Sim world so I run HART RL anywhere I want.

    Comment


      #3
      I had marked those to be removed, as they are extremely dated.

      I'd suggest looking into my newer stuff.
      drs_wellcars.zip
      nvlw_orts_freightpack4.zip

      Just searching my name "Shawn Kelley" in the library will open up a whole ton of newer repaints, that both use freeware files and payware files required.
      -Shawn K-
      Derby Rail Shops
      Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

      Comment


        #4
        I downloaded this activity keysubv1.zip. And the readme said download wlcps_wellcars_pk1.zip and wlcps_bone_pk27.zip.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by RobGuru View Post
          I downloaded this activity keysubv1.zip. And the readme said download wlcps_wellcars_pk1.zip and wlcps_bone_pk27.zip.
          Those files aren't available. They were old, and very out dated to my current standards. You can simply replace them with any of my newer stuff by loading the consists and replacing them in any consist editor. That's why I suggested downloading the two files I posted above.
          -Shawn K-
          Derby Rail Shops
          Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by CSRX View Post

            Those files aren't available. They were old, and very out dated to my current standards. You can simply replace them with any of my newer stuff by loading the consists and replacing them in any consist editor. That's why I suggested downloading the two files I posted above.
            Thanks! BTW some VTR Geeps would be nice.

            Comment


              #7
              The NAVS well cars are cool, especially now that Eric's tsre can display them

              File ID 88092

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by yellowdog View Post
                The NAVS well cars are cool, especially now that Eric's tsre can display them

                File ID 88092
                Agreed, some of the photos used in that set where from me. He did a really great job, and the pack above I mentioned, plus this, compliment each other well.

                Originally posted by RobGuru View Post

                Thanks! BTW some VTR Geeps would be nice.
                ​Agreed. Maybe some day TrainSimulations will grace us with that stuff.
                Last edited by CSRX; 05-01-2024, 04:31 PM.
                -Shawn K-
                Derby Rail Shops
                Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

                Comment

                Working...
                X