Clear All

Good luck
    Attached Files

Comment

Many thanks ! The activity now loads okay so hopefully it'll run too
      Regards,

Nick

( ' boffin0_reprised ' on TikTok )

Cyberpower Desktop with AMD Ryzen 5 CPU. 16GB RAM. ATI AMD Radeon RX6700 12GB graphics. Windows 11 Home 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree....​

Comment

The activity opens, but all of the AI traffic paths are now invalid. I ran it through trackviewer with no success. Oh well! Thanks for trying

Comment

I corrected the AI_a path. Unzip and put in the Path folder, overwriting the broken file.
          Attached Files
          Glenn Duba
          Cinnaminson, NJ

Comment

Thanks guys
            Regards,

Nick

Cyberpower Desktop with AMD Ryzen 5 CPU. 16GB RAM. ATI AMD Radeon RX6700 12GB graphics. Windows 11 Home 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree....​

Comment

downloaded the route and the auto carrier activity....After installing and downloaded all the required files/ fixing them as required...started the activity....am running it now...Like the way the snow texture changes as you go "up the hill" also had a couple of tiles in the mountains where texture was not available (Haven't checked the log file yet....) anyway...enjoying the activity and the route.

Comment

I have noticed that this route has a lot of industry sidings, so I have created some switching activities. I am looking for 1 or 2 volunteers to test these activities, before I upload them into the file library.

Comment

Originally posted by adreid View Post
                  I have noticed that this route has a lot of industry sidings, so I have created some switching activities. I am looking for 1 or 2 volunteers to test these activities, before I upload them into the file library.
                  You have a pm Dan.
                  Last edited by niknak; 06-16-2024, 07:05 AM.
                  Regards,

Nick

Comment

and one from me.

Comment

Thank you to everyone who participated in this project! These activities are now available in the file library as File ID 88994 -- Serving Local Industries (Roseville Sub).

Comment

Working...
                      X