X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on where to find/access or purchase required files from SLI

Hello everyone, so I know that there has been a talk or topic about streamline ca and their products and I hope I am not late to this because I am not sure if they do have these products in store or not still and I am new to Open Rails and everything but...does anyone here know where I can find these required files that I need from SLI, so that I can purchase them? They are required for a locomotive that I want to install.

The files that I need are:

SLI Scenic Sub Route
    CP ES44AC
    BNSF Scenic Subdivision (Although I might not need this because I already have this version from trainsimulations which is the free starter route, unless if I am wrong)
    SLI UP/SP AC4400CW Pack
    MCLW MC_ES44V4
    SLI SD70MAC Pack

Oh and SLI Seligman Sub, Burlington Northern Engine Pack, Superfleet Pack, ATSF, CSXT MLW FDL16
    and MC_Dash8V2

And I guess whatever packs I also need from SLI like amtrak p40 or f40 I don't know but yeah.

Any advice on where I can purchase these, would help!
    Last edited by TrainGuy17; 05-20-2024, 12:19 PM.

Originally posted by TrainGuy17 View Post
    Hello everyone, so I know that there has been a talk or topic about streamline ca and their products and I hope I am not late to this because I am not sure if they do have these products in store or not still and I am new to Open Rails and everything but...does anyone here know where I can find these required files that I need from SLI, so that I can purchase them? They are required for a locomotive that I want to install.

The files that I need are:

SLI Scenic Sub Route
    CP ES44AC
    BNSF Scenic Subdivision (Although I might not need this because I already have this version from trainsimulations which is the free starter route, unless if I am wrong)
    SLI UP/SP AC4400CW Pack
    MCLW MC_ES44V4
    SLI SD70MAC Pack

And I guess whatever packs I also need from SLI like amtrak p40 or f40 I don't know but yeah.

Any advice on where I can purchase these, would help!
    Just use the Scenic sub that is the free starter route, that takes care of items #1 and #3
    Items #2 & #6 are available at Train Simulations
    SLI UP/SP AC4400CW are no longer available as a set but the shape files can probably be found in other Train Simulations sets
    The MCLW MC_ES44V4 is a sound set that not an SLI/TS item. You should be able to still get it from here https://mclw.proboards.com/

Comment

Ah, okay I see. Alright awesome, will do and thank you so much!

Comment

Yeah the shape file is probably what I need from the SLI UP/SP AC4400CW

Comment

All those MSTS-grade sound sets are quite old by today's standards. Just because some library material says that's what was needed back then does not make it so today.
          My Open Rails videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClc...1kBPO2A/videos

Comment

Oh, okay I see.

Comment

Working...
            X