Clear All

Memorial Day Sales

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-05-24 2.15.52 PM.png
Views:	3357
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	2303897

TrainSimulations.net -- 25% off thru Tuesday, May 28th

Last edited by eric; 05-24-2024, 02:18 PM.
    If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Blender Market has a 25% sale -I think it ends today though Monday would make more sense...

I'm looking at a neat add on called "Construction Lines" it's said to bring some sketchup like functionality to Blender.

Comment

Well, unfortunately I own everything from TS, but it's good to have these sales! Helps those wanting to make a purchase, and then it opens up a whole opportunity of fine work here in the library that requires TS items.
      -Shawn K-
      Derby Rail Shops
      Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

Comment

Originally posted by CSRX View Post
        Well, unfortunately I own everything from TS
        You could always buy a second copy of something "just because" to show support...

I just picked up a NS set... I needed something appropriate to run on the RatHole.
        Last edited by eric; 05-26-2024, 03:02 PM.
        If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post

You could always buy a second copy of something "just because" to show support...

I just picked up a NS set... I needed something appropriate to run on the RatHole.
          If TS and the crew doesn't see my support with using their products for all my repaints, and their assets for my routes, with potential of further support via a bat install file.. than I don't know what else I can do after buying all of their good over the years.
          -Shawn K-
          Derby Rail Shops

Comment

Did you know that I was kidding correct?

Comment

Did you know that I was kidding correct?
              That's why there is a smile face at the end of my response.
              -Shawn K-
              Derby Rail Shops

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-05-24 2.15.52 PM.png
Views:	3357
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	2303897

TrainSimulations.net -- 25% off thru Tuesday, May 28th

Good time for me to buy something from TS, which I already did and now I got my first product I bought from them, that being the DRGW & UP's Green River Route.

Comment

I picked up their Eastern lines SD-70 set. First time I bought from them but even the full price was quite reasonable. Now all I have to do is figure out how to create an activity in TSRE so I can run the CSX or NS equipment. Maybe somebody will figure out a EASY way to create them, suitable for us 85 year olds?

Jerry (landnrailroader)

Comment

Working...
                  X