X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustrated with t/s bnsf seligman route

Have you played the activities included with the TS payware BNSF SELIGMAN ROUTE?

I have been playing the BNSF Seligman Route activities “Switching.act” and “Switching2.act” (Both are included with the payware).

On both have I completed all the work orders and, made sure each item in the work orders were performed in the correct order.

My frustration is the scenarios do not end. The activity AI does not end the missions nor create a Debrief Evaluation for the Activity.
    Any idea what triggers an activity to recognize the player has completed the scenario? Is there some way to 'force' the actiivity to the end?

Last edited by lvlender; 05-26-2024, 07:12 PM.

At the time, these products were released during a period of transition between MSTS and ORTS, Every new release was treated almost like a trial balloon. Ending activities cleanly or neatly was far less of a focus than creating and making sure they actually ran successfully under new physics. Relax, its not the end of the world.
    My Open Rails videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClc...1kBPO2A/videos

Comment

Thanks geepster775,

I won't stress about it. I am disappointed that I won't get a written evaluation I can add to my pile 😏

Comment

Speaking of the Seligman Route! This route could use an upgrade on the physics and the rolling stock from the route to Mullan and Shasta standards since Seligman is from 2012!

Comment

Working...
        X