X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siskyou Route lost car

I am looking for a car named (Flatcar_bulkhead_stakes\sou\sou114247) Siskyou route.
    Thanks's
    big john

There's plenty of bulkheads in the library, I'm sure there is a southern in there. Just substitute. Siskyou route is gone, there are some website captures in the Internet Archive.

Just gotta search the library >>> https://www.trainsim.com/forums/file...leid?fid=69220
    Cheers, Gerry
    "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open." Frank Zappa
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.
    Audi, Vide, Tace, Si Vis Vivere In Pace

Comment

I have a working Siskyuo route in OR that runs great, I know I can sub the car, but I've got plenty just wanted that car for general purposes.
      This route uses mostly MSTS stock but what the heck I've ridden Coosbay to eugine and cowcreek to Roasburg in my past life. Lived in Coosbay for a long time seems forever though. Sorry for the hassle.
      big John

Comment

Its in flat.zip, I have it here.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Steele View Post
          There's plenty of bulkheads in the library, I'm sure there is a southern in there. Just substitute. Siskyou route is gone, there are some website captures in the Internet Archive.

Just gotta search the library >>> https://www.trainsim.com/forums/file...leid?fid=69220
          John,

The URL above has the files you are looking for. BUT that is the original file package. Not the package created by Dale. It may unpack to a different folder than the one used in the Sisku activity consist.
          Charles

Comment

Hi John,
            The rolling stock files seem to be available from web.archive.org (Wayback Machine) - enter siskurail.org.

Dale was very helpful in that he included full documentation as to the wagons and locos each pack contains. That documentation shows that Flatcar_bulkhead_stakes\sou\sou114247 is in pack Wag_Pack_03. Having checked that pack, it contains sou114247_1.wag and sou114247_02.wag but NOT sou114247.wag.

The packs and documentation are available from the Wayback Machine - I selected one of the April 2020 captures and successfully downloaded a random selection of .5 files.

Cheers,
            Ged

Comment

thanks for this info at the moment I used a sou flat from the library here, but I'll look in the wagon file as above I must have missed it. Stupid old guy, I guess.
              big John

Comment

bulk01am.zip This is the file I used thanks to R.Steele

Comment

Working...
                X