X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GM&O ROUTE

At One Time there was a GM&O Website and a GM&O Route for Download. Does it Still Exist or was Everything Shut Down?
    Thankyou,
    DaveK

http://www.mstsgmo.com/ --- is gone, maybe find it on the Internet Archive.
    Cheers, Gerry
    "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open." Frank Zappa
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.
    Audi, Vide, Tace, Si Vis Vivere In Pace

Comment

As for GM&O routes, there was one set in Springfield, but it's on the now shuttered Mophouse. Doubt it'll see the light of day. There's also one that was like 'GMO CN IC", was allegedly on here, but vanished not long after it got uploaded. The only other one I'm aware of is GMO Northern Lines, but that's from years ago. There was talk about these routes on an Illinois Central thread a few years back.
      Kyle

NYC - Road of the Future

Comment

Dave,
        The web site is gone because the owner died..
        Charles

Comment

Originally posted by Orbita View Post
          There's also one that was like 'GMO CN IC", was allegedly on here, but vanished not long after it got uploaded
          It had payware shapes in it, which is why it got pulled.
          If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

The GM&O Springfield route is in the library here. I found it when I was searching for the Springfield Terminal routes.

Mark

Comment

Working...
            X