X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eric View Post
    Paint.net should have the ability to adjust opacity for a layer, so that you don't obliterate the underlying layer details with latches and hatches....
    Thanks Eric Maby i can Tackle a Ex-CREX unit sometime today maby....

Comment

Paint.net has all the features of Paint Shop Pro plus more... so there is really no reason to stop using it.
      http://www.railsimstuff.com
      Just Blender now, 3DCrafter only when I have to.
      formerly The Keystone Works (All Permissions Granted)
      https://github.com/pwillard/MSTS-replacement
      sigpic

Comment

Cant Thank you More Pete... Oh if i Bucherd this then Info from you Guys... Thanks for the Help...

Also if i can This might use the Gerry Storys Advanced Physics...

And Eric if you can Could we tell me how to Set up the File Bundle Section ?

Also if we had a Good Route for these TP&W Locomotives If i recall Toledo Peoria and Western iirc is Logansport,IN to Peoria,IL

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	507
Size:	625.5 KB
ID:	2305787

Comment

LaSalle, Rockford & Central may be a great stand-in route.
          Neil

Chicago Railroading Fan

Comment

Originally posted by qballbandit View Post
            LaSalle, Rockford & Central may be a great stand-in route.
            Make sure the sight glass is still clear with the black rubber seal versus orange painted over it. Other than that, thank God someone else did this paint scheme. I wasn't really looking forward to doing the NECR or SLR versions...
            -Shawn K-
            Derby Rail Shops
            Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

Comment

Hi, you said something about doing some ex-CREX units. What about some of these that are CN units now? Click image for larger version

Name:	CN 3934_10-14-2021 (2).jpg
Views:	372
Size:	170.4 KB
ID:	2305823

Comment

Originally posted by Timbit View Post
                Hi, you said something about doing some ex-CREX units. What about some of these that are CN units now? Click image for larger version

Name:	CN 3934_10-14-2021 (2).jpg
Views:	372
Size:	170.4 KB
ID:	2305823
                thats my plan LOL

Comment

That's good to hear. thanks

Comment

Any Box cars? thats not to hard to do

Comment

Originally posted by Fish4890 View Post
                      Cant Thank you More Pete... Oh if i Bucherd this then Info from you Guys... Thanks for the Help...
                      Looks like you figured out how to apply textures and logos while keeping the underlying details like doors, hatches, etc. Good job! There are a couple of places where they need some touch up, though. I usually either redraw things by hand, or copy/paste from other similar areas on the texture.

Comment

I can't think of any now, but I'm sure others can. lol

Comment

Any Box cars? thats not to hard to do
                          Some COAR ones would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Timbit View Post
                            Hi, you said something about doing some ex-CREX units. What about some of these that are CN units now?

Did I not release the one I did?

*Goes back and checks notes....*
                            -Shawn K-
                            Derby Rail Shops
                            Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowdog View Post

Looks like you figured out how to apply textures and logos while keeping the underlying details like doors, hatches, etc. Good job! There are a couple of places where they need some touch up, though. I usually either redraw things by hand, or copy/paste from other similar areas on the texture.
                              can you show me where ? so i can go back and Correct it

Comment

can you show me where ? so i can go back and Correct it
                                It's a little hard for me to tell, because I'm mobile at the moment. But if I zoom in....upon second view, it looks like the blank areas I see are actually places where the dark horizontal line crossed over the door at a hinge. Because I'm on mobile, I can't exactly tell if hinge is visible or not. If it is, then you can probably leave it as is. If it's not visible, adding some lighter highlights will make it stand out. Black isn't absolute. So making black details stand out against black background or black paint scheme (or in your case a thick black line) takes a little bit of experimentation to find a complimentary color combination.

Comment

Working...
                                X