Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Train Simulations MRL Mullan Pass Available!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sankara View Post
    Which consist has the caboose in it? Just wanted to check it out on explore...
    Bonner Switching

Comment

Originally posted by MMCdude View Post
      Bonner Switching
      Thanks a lot sir.

Comment

Can someone share the Mullan Pass Minor Fixes - UPDATED 3/30/20 mini update?? The route was purchased on the day of the release, and this update was not available. And now you can't download anything from the link.. Help please.

Comment

No one will share it, email support at trainsimulations.

Comment

We're looking into it.

Thanks,
            ~Sean Kelly~
            SP Shasta Route for Open Rails: https://www.trainsimulations.net/sp-shasta
            MRL Mullan Pass for Open Rails: https://www.trainsimulations.net/mullanpass

Comment

And on another note, Sean, it seems the link to Mullan in your signature is also broken. I suspect these links broke when the website was updated a few months back.
              ​​​
              ​Contributing to ORTS on GitHub as SteelFill

Comment

Just got an email this morning from Train Simulations that the Mullan Pass Expansion pack is available. It includes new engines and rolling stock plus 9 new activities.

Comment

Just installed this expansion pack. Now I'm diggin' the 7hr Missoula switching activity. BTW, is there a way to print out the Work Orders?

CSX FAN

Comment

Downloaded the expansion pack, and tried installing. Unfortunately my original MRL Mullan Pass is NOT in the original folder it's looking for, so I cannot install it.

Mine whole ORTS set up is under D:/MSTS, so it's not liking that. Just a heads up for others that come across this issue. Currently trying to resolve!

I'm sure it's a simple fix, but I never installed the MRL package in the folder it wanted to begin with, so to be fair, I have no idea what the original folder set up would be.
                    -Shawn K-
                    Derby Rail Shops
                    Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

Comment

Just make a dummy folder in the place it's going to install to,calling it TrainSimulations. Then copy the files to your installation.

Comment

It doesn't tell you where it wants to install by default, that is the problem. A simple reinstall of the Mullan Pass, providing the correct install (for that, and future TS installments) did the trick.

I had forgotten I didn't install the content on the new laptop, just a simple transfer via external hard drive, so the Expansion was looking for it's former install location, not the current.
                        -Shawn K-
                        Derby Rail Shops
                        Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

Comment

Hi all,

i have the same problem with the install of the extension.
                          I have never used an installation path required by an MSTS or ORTS software.
                          BTW, what is the original installation path actually?
                          Such measures do not make friends.
                          I hope, the Community can understand my posts.

Michael

Comment

I have my TS routes under C:TrainSimulations which is what the installer found. Guess I was lucky.
                            Regards,

Nick

( boffin0_reprised on TikTok )

Cyberpower Desktop with AMD Ryzen 5 CPU. 16GB RAM. ATI AMD Radeon RX6700 12GB graphics. Windows 11 Home 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree....​

Comment

I have downloaded the file and get a message telling me decompression error #2026 unkown decompression error for C:\TrainSimulations\TrainSimulationsContent\ROUTES \Mullan|MullanExpansionSpecial _Instructions.pdf plus a notification that Access to that pdf was denied.

I have deleted the file 5 times and redownloaded it assuming it might have somehow gotten corrupt but receive the same issues everytime.
                              Any suggestions as it forces me to abort the install?
                              Last edited by jbtower; 04-18-2021, 03:35 PM. Reason: add additional info
                              Kevin Kelleher

Comment

C:Trainsimulations is the correct path.The install will find it,there.

Claudie.

Comment

Working...
                                X