Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to clarify .....and without getting into the politics or ethics of FPM's Pacific Surfliner. They had created and published a Headend DVD of Amtrak's 572 from LosAngels to San Diego. After watching the video, I wondered...could I recreate that Headend video as an Activity in OpenRails. This Activity is the result of that effort. As stated in the above posts, I used Surfliner 2.3 route available in the library here on Trainsim. I still think that this route is a better visualization than the FPM version. All the rolling stock used is available here on trainsim. If you have the 3DTrain's version of the surfliner, you can use that as I included the consists and service modules for those. Anyway.....

Amtrak115

Comment

All good... just want to steer clear of diving into the FPM rabbit hole that historically happens with any discussion of that route.
      If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Thta's what I thought! I also wanted to download the route that started it all under the title "Amtrak’s Pacific Surfliner v1.0".

Comment

Working...
        X