X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B&O West End route?

I have seen that a new template for "B&O West End" is on Steve's Skyline-computing page. Can anyone tell me what filename the route is under in this site. It may even part of a different route..
    I am not having much luck with the new search engine here. Probably because I do not have the full route name or file number. I would like to have the route,

Thanks folks, Dave
    Dave Kolbenschlag

File Library - Search Descriptions- Keywords- B&O West End

This recent thread also talks about making activities for the route
    Hi to all, I have taken some time to consider giving the route a second life. It is such a beautiful route, despite the absence of interactives. Chris has done some remarkable work on it. In July, I have started working the route by marking all sidings covering the entire route, using Chris' topic in giving the sidings proper

Comment

Hi Dave,

You can write me at photoman_57 (at) hotmail (dot) ca and I will send you the template package to enjoy.

Denis

Comment

I can't find it either on steve's computing site. Can you upload it here to please for us to download!

Comment

It`s in the file library. Look under Incomplete Routes.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by FireEngine View Post
            I can't find it either on steve's computing site. Can you upload it here to please for us to download!
            It's not on his site, Denis posted in the forum over there like he did here on how to get the template. See the post #3 and email Denis for it

Comment

Is his email [removed by admins]
              Last edited by eric; 10-04-2023, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Please read post #3 - that's the email

And please do not type email addresses exactly as they'd go into your mail app. Those get harvested by bots to generate spam.......
                If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by spoony1999 View Post

It's not on his site, Denis posted in the forum over there like he did here on how to get the template. See the post #3 and email Denis for it
                  Hi Erik ( spoony1999). You have requested the template package but the mail I've sent you with the zip file has been returned without delivery. Do you have another address?

Denis

Comment

Originally posted by dgionet View Post

Hi Erik ( spoony1999). You have requested the template package but the mail I've sent you with the zip file has been returned without delivery. Do you have another address?

Denis
                    I will PM you

Comment

Working...
                    X