X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adirondack railroad

this is a project for all of you if anyone wants to build it. the route is close to 90 miles long it passed by 12 station depots its passes by horseshoe lake. its starts at remsen depot, remsen new york and ends at tupper lake new york i saw this on www.youtube.com its by @railtime9872

this will be a new route for everyone to enjoy.

Comment

Actually starts at Utica Station, Utica, NY ( an Amtrak stop ) - been there and taken it several times. Used to go all the way to Lake Placid and was used for service for the 1980 Winter Olympics. However the track past Tupper Lake, to Lake Placid is gone now. Now just another Rail Trail.
      Owner and CEO of Hart Rail Lines & Hart Commuter Railways, and Hart Rail Cars.
      It's my Train Sim world so I run HART RL anywhere I want.

Comment

We took the Autum foliage train in 2021,from Utica, a couple of pictures at the station:

Interior while waiting to get our tickets:
        DSC00430.jpg

From the bridge heading out to the platform with the train waiting for us.
        DSC00433.jpg

Comment

awesome. cools pictures of the railroad station

Comment

Thankfully the building was saved, Besides the Ticket office it now houses DMV, the old station Barbar Shop, and a Restaurant, ( ate there ), and other offices. Also has the Adirondack Railroad office and Gift Shop.

Comment

Working...
            X