Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you guys for your input.... I'm still new to Open Rails, I'm discovering it before making an ''official installation'' on my desktop gaming machine. I didn't know you could change to manual mode within an activity. Will try your suggestions this morning.... Yes my laptop is a dinosaur a got for cheap but like an old F7 it's on its last miles.... I'm suprised I can run OR at 24-31 FPS with all settings to the right....!! I'm waiting for MSFS2024 to come out to buy a new gaming tower, once the specs will be known.... Will be kinda expensive I guess...

Comment

It has been more than three years since Peter Murdock and I built the Open Rails BNSF Scenic STARTER Activities V2 (open_rails_starter_tutorial_2.zip) based on a prior version of this route. I am planning to update these activities to make them compatible with the version of this route currently available (but this may not happen right away, as I am busy with another project right now).

Comment

Originally posted by adreid View Post
        It has been more than three years since Peter Murdock and I built the Open Rails BNSF Scenic STARTER Activities V2 (open_rails_starter_tutorial_2.zip) based on a prior version of this route. I am planning to update these activities to make them compatible with the version of this route currently available (but this may not happen right away, as I am busy with another project right now).
        That would be much appreciated Dan.
        Regards,

Nick

( boffin0_reprised on TikTok )

Cyberpower Desktop with AMD Ryzen 5 CPU. 16GB RAM. ATI AMD Radeon RX6700 12GB graphics. Windows 11 Home 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree....​

Comment

Working...
        X