X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find sound file

I just downloaded the Conrail EMD SD40-2 4 Pack. As you can see I'm a conrail nut and this four pack is outstanding.

I'm having a bit of a problem with the sound. The sms file keeps looking in navs _common for a file called 16-645E3_TA_REV1 and it's not there.

Can any tell me where I can find this file?

Fred

Try searching in the File Library, it's there.
    Owner and CEO of Hart Rail Lines & Hart Commuter Railways, and Hart Rail Cars.
    It's my Train Sim world so I run HART RL anywhere I want.

Comment

Originally posted by frliss View Post
      Can any tell me where I can find this file?
      Fred, the library has a feature "View Bundle" which will point you to all the associated files needed for a download. I just used it for Conrail SD40s and all the other files popped up, NAVS sound files included.

Click image for larger version

Name:	viewbundle.jpg
Views:	680
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	2304244
      Cheers, Gerry
      "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open." Frank Zappa
      It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
      Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.
      Audi, Vide, Tace, Si Vis Vivere In Pace

Comment

Gerry,

Thanks for the info. I love the sound of the horn as the train passes by in the F4 view.

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by frliss View Post
          Thanks for the info.
          ​Happy to be of assistance. The NAVS sound package is well done.
          Fred, tip-your-hat for Eric, he has worked hard to rebuild the site, with lots of new features.
          Cheers, Gerry
          It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

Comment

Technically, you should thank State Farm and Progressive Insurance for the bundling idea.... I just wrote some code..

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
              Technically, you should thank State Farm...

🤓😜🤔 if you can decipher these....please let me know what I said.
              Cheers, Gerry

Comment

You must not watch TV much.... half the ads on a football game are about bundling home and auto insurance. Thats where the idea came from.
                If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X