X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R. Steele View Post
    My respects, route building requires quite a few skills, and even the experienced route builders are always finding some new problem to solve. Although, with TSRE ( and Eric developing new code ) it will make the task easier....but that's a relative term.
    All good man, and ah okay I see. Yeah, true well I guess we all have to start from somewhere and eventually build up.

Comment

I got to say that I do apologize if I have gotten anyone annoyed by all these questions I've been asking and stuff, and so please forgive me, as I'm just trying to learn all of this. I appreciate everyone's advice on this and I can now say that I have come to the understanding of route building and my problem so far is that I was having, is fixed. So, thanks everyone for the advice

Comment

One is happy to be of service.
        Really, glad to have someone new to show the ropes.
        This benefits everybody.

Randy

Comment

Originally posted by rdayt View Post
          One is happy to be of service.
          Really, glad to have someone new to show the ropes.
          This benefits everybody.

Randy
          Yes! Thank you so much for all your explanations and your advices you gave to me. Truly appreciated it and I am for sure going to apply and remember everything you mentioned of how to do route building.

Comment

Originally posted by TrainGuy17 View Post
            I have gotten anyone annoyed by all these questions
            Oh, I'm naturally irascible and easily annoyed. 😉 Folks usually love helping out with routes.
            Last edited by R. Steele; 06-12-2024, 03:57 PM.
            Cheers, Gerry
            "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open." Frank Zappa
            It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
            Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.
            Audi, Vide, Tace, Si Vis Vivere In Pace

Comment

Originally posted by R. Steele View Post
              Oh, I'm naturally irascible and easily annoyed. Folks usually love helping out with routes.
              Oh, my lol well I do apologize about that. Oh, wow really? That's nice!

Comment

Working...
              X