X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qballbandit View Post
    You're doing fine work on your route too!
    Thanks Neil, you give off some good inspiration as well with your wonderful mods you do.

Brock, love the Mexico photo!
    -Shawn K-
    Derby Rail Shops
    Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

Comment

MK

Comment

Originally posted by jbtower View Post
        Between the Geeps and those semaphores...WOW
        I'll put my semaphore models up against anyone's, any day!

Comment

Holy hell. Those are awesome looking.

Comment

Yours & Travis's Could be Bros.! Since rick stepped down( though I think his was for Personal use mainly ), You & Travis are The Signal ( both RXR & Signal ) Kings!

Comment

Comment

MG123 those are some interesting shots!
                Kevin Kelleher

Comment

Originally posted by jovet View Post
                  I'll put my semaphore models up against anyone's, any day!
                  Okay, I'll bite...

Comment

Travis,
                    I see you managed to get the US/DB Tracks to have super elevation. May I ask how you managed to work that out? Been trying to do that with Scalerail on my own route..
                    -Shawn K-
                    Derby Rail Shops

Comment

Originally posted by CSRX View Post
                      Travis,
                      I see you managed to get the US/DB Tracks to have super elevation. May I ask how you managed to work that out? Been trying to do that with Scalerail on my own route..
                      I found a profile somewhere, I think on ET. The problem is that the diverging track is supposed to be US3r-type track, but superelevation changes it to standard US3. I found one or two for ScaleRail, but the textures were always a little off

Comment

Going south of the border with my fictional BS.

Comment

I'd said Yours & His are The Greatest+The 2 of You are The RXR & Signal Kings.

Comment

[QUOTE=jasonjedi1;2014341]Going south of the border with my fictional BS.

Good scenarios.
                            Fictitious painting without remembering any other is very good
                            Chimbica Dash8

Comment

Kicked the dust off an old route. Trying to see how the "location-linked passing path processing" works. I must be inputting something incorrectly, as I end up sitting at Lake Louise for a westbound that barely started out of Ozada... (what else is new, I must be losing my touch completely with this sim...)

Anyways..

-Shawn K-
                              Derby Rail Shops

Comment

I remember when I Owned both MSTS & Trainz '06. The Trainz '06 has a thing to where if you're On-Line you can send a Friend Your Train( but, they must have the same Consist & such ) & It arrives via a Portal-Like thing. Well, I tried a Default one without The Internet( I think ). And, It gave me back the whole train the other way it went through! I later on wanted MSTS mainly because The Graphics were a tad much for the PC then( Basic XP ).

Comment

Working...
                                X