X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old meets new

Maine Central GP38's mixed with faded GP7's, pulling the daily RY-2 up and over the Mountain Subdivision towards St. Johnsbury, VT.

(Ignore the WMRC logo's, there are a few things I haven't changed just yet!)

-Shawn K-
    Derby Rail Shops
    Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

Shawn I'm at a loss for words with those Geeps!!!!
    Kevin Kelleher

Comment

Colors only a real fan could love....

Here ya' go for next week, Shawn: https://test.trainsim.com/forums/homepage?styleid=66
      If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jbtower View Post
        Shawn I'm at a loss for words with those Geeps!!!!
        Credit goes to Brody Wyrick for the WMRC "heritage" units, paint and shape edits to make them fit the bill for MEC. Only thing I see as an issue is, the single clasp brakes on the trucks, versus the double clasp like MEC used. Probably something I will look into later on in life when the appropriate model from TS becomes available.

Originally posted by eric View Post
        Colors only a real fan could love....

Here ya' go for next week, Shawn: https://test.trainsim.com/forums/homepage?styleid=66
        Definitely came from a Maine Central Railroad family, a lot of my relatives worked for them over the years, so it's easy for me.

Though, I dare say I like the Bangor & Aroostook tri-color scheme better.
        Last edited by CSRX; 07-01-2023, 02:08 PM.
        -Shawn K-
        Derby Rail Shops
        Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

Comment

That s a nice paint scheme. Well done on those!

Comment

Working...
          X