Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-19 175151.png
Views:	575
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	2302046
    sigpic
    Cory Duguid
    US NAVY VET

Comment

Oh look, a Railfan! And It's BNSF Early Days or,"Green B Monster Rail"( The Name I thought of Burlington Northern when I was Little before It Merged with ATSF ).

Comment

CPKC 121-02 with a CN unit leading. Ironically, CN has it's own 121 symbol out of Halifax, NS.

-Shawn K-
        Derby Rail Shops
        Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

Comment

Comment

Open Rails 2024-05-04 12-15-52 by Chris Kidd, on Flickr

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CN Turbo3.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	2302393 Click image for larger version

Name:	CN Turbo4.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	2302394 Click image for larger version

Name:	CN Turbo.jpg
Views:	578
Size:	185.5 KB
ID:	2302391 Click image for larger version

Name:	CN Turbo2.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	192.4 KB
ID:	2302392 Activity: CN Turbo Train East West (shuswap4.zip)
              Route: Shuswap + forest upgrade
              Player Equipment: uaturbos.zip + ua_turbo_sound_upgrade.zip​

Comment

Nice turbo scenes! Although, mechanically, I would never trust them with long distance duty out in the bush far away from mechanics.

MRL gas local tank cars have been patched from Conoco to GATX and given a GATX 6 digit number by prefixing a 10 ahead of the old number

My Open Rails videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClc...1kBPO2A/videos

Comment

Nice job on the tank cars!

Comment

A few more reporting mark patch jobs. A 5-pack of DM&E Trinity-built ribbed hoppers produced by Burgerburn and Jerry Sturgill way back around 2010 or so was reworked to leave 2 car numbers in DM&E and the other 3 car numbers patched to DME successor GWI-owned RCPE. The latest version of the Trinity ribbed shape was also employed here.

Comment

Working more on the southern end of the SAR "route" around Great Falls, MT. Still a LOT of scenery work to do, but I'm really happy with how it's turning out.

A pair of SW1500's sandwiching a GP15-1 on a tank transfer heading toward Laurel, MT. Pea-soup fog rolls in as the day gets longer

- Chris N.
                      So let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet, to see the king of the potato people... and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

Comment

Real nice, Chris!
                        Neil

Chicago Railroading Fan

Comment

SP chicken feed train BNBKG for the central valley of California was interchanged from the BN in Portland and is southbound at K-Falls. Operating in principle much like the 'Exploder coal trains' on MRL, where unit train rates are negotiated from the commodity source, the train is actually consigned to multiple customers along the route who buy in less-than-unit-train quantities. Once south of Sacramento, the train will drop various 15-30 car blocks at multiple chicken feed customers up and down the highway 99 corridor. By the time it reaches Bakersfield and its final customer, the train may be 25 cars long or less.

The train came to SP in Portland with an Oakway and booted-from-coal-service C30-7 for power, SP added a couple of tunnel motors and dispatched the train south.

Comment

Trains. Fictional junk.

Comment

Great shots. We need some Prime containers!!

Comment

Ditto, the new blue paint would be a very welcome update.
                                Neil

Chicago Railroading Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X