X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not all .inc files load

A typical .wag file of mine (embedded blanks are NOT in my file but are here after doing a copy/paste; WTF?):

SIMISA@@@@@@@@@@JINX0D0t______

Wagon ( XM_CNJ_20375_MT
    WagonShape ( CNJ_USRA_20375.s )
    FreightAnim ( usra_ss_50xm_parts.s 1 1 1 )
    Include ( "..\\Common.Inc\\Models\\Tim_Muir\\USRA_SS_Box car\ \XM_USRA_SS_Empty_Car.inc" )
    Include ( "..\\Common.inc\\Fleet\\Approved\\Std_Type_D_C oupl er_Generic_Draft_Gear.inc" )
    Include ( "..\\Common.inc\\Fleet\\Approved\\Single_Pipe_ AB_B rakes.inc" )
    Include ( "..\\Common.inc\\Fleet\\Approved\\Std_Cast_Iro n_Br akeshoe_Friction.inc" )
    Sound ( "genfreightwag2.sms" )
    Name ( "XM 40' CNJ USRA_SS 20375 MT" )
    )​

The first Include statement loads but not any of those that follow it.

=======================================

Here is a .inc file (not part of the above .wag). Note the value of Mass90 (in bold):

Comment ( XM_USRA_DS_Animal_feed_LD.inc )

comment ( "Part 2A and 2B are parameters based on presence or absence of a load. " )
    comment ( "Parameters for an empty car belong in an Empty_Car.inc file." )
    comment ( "Parameters for a loaded car belong in a Lading Name Loads.inc file." )

comment ( "Part 2A - parameters based on presence or absence of a load." )
    Mass ( 51.9738t-us )
    CentreOfGravity ( 0m 1.9m 0m )
    DerailRailForce ( 117.8765kN )
    DerailBufferForce ( 392.2992kN )
    ORTSDavis_A ( 183.5659lbf )
    ORTSDavis_B ( 2.3388lbf/mph )
    ORTSDavis_C ( 0.0613lbf/mph^2 )

comment ( "Part 2B - Unsupported parameters based on presence or absence of a load." )
    LadingName ( "Animal feed" )
    LadingWeight ( 30.1088t-us )​

Here is what I see in the Consist editor.

The value of Mass() as seen below is data from the first .inc file. The .inc I posted, above is the contents of the second .inc file. You can see that value of Mass(), brakes, and couplers below, only the first .inc file was read.

Click image for larger version  Name:	gn.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.7 KB ID:	2303458
    Attached Files
    Dave Nelson
    sigpic
    Seldom visiting, posting less often that that.

I'll look, but it's also possible the other values are being read but only the first are being applied.
    If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X