X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my enthusiasm with the paint possibilities I painted to many terrtex files. Frame rates are suffering. My question: if I pick the default texture from an untouched tile and repaint a tile with the default texture will then the corresponding special terrtex file be removed by the editor or do I have to delete it manually. If so, is there an easy way to figure out which terrtex is the one to delete?

Comment

After some testing I found that the platform names are there in OR but the station names are obviously missing

Comment

Sorry my fault. There are no station names with explore mode. I didn't get that because there is no working activity editor for MSTS/OR atm and timetable mode is also unaccessable lacking a path editor
        (MSTS editors don't work on my rig)

Comment

Open Rails track viewer will allow you to construct a path which should then allow the timetable editor to work.
          Beer is not a matter of life or death, it is much more serious than that.

Comment

how can i link signal to the track like in msts route editor. I created a route but facing problem in signaling system. can you please help??!!

Comment

Hi,
              I used this new editor, not sure the version, but I downloaded it last weekend. I got the terrain to import, and the map to import fine. I was just messing around with it to see some of what it can do. On laying track I was wondering if track can be laid where it is in real life, but also follow the terrain, without laying tiny lengths of track and using the 'R' and keypad '8' buttons to rotate it vertical? I've never built a route before, but the book by Voss doesn't cover this software in development. I can't get the MSTS version to even move the camera on my new computer.

Comment

Has anybody the same problem with tsre5: switches are not animated? I have a route mainly built with MSTSRE all the switches I placed with MSTS-RE are correctly animated, the few (same) switches I added with TSRE5 are not!

Comment

The switches are missing JNodePosn elements. You can use Route Riter to fix these stuck switches.

JNodePosn ( -12239 14381 -837.339 1855.48 687.921 )

Comment

Thank you, that did it. Obviously a bug in TSRE5.

Comment

New version: http://koniec.org/tsre5/data/TSRE5_v0.630.zip
                      Lots of new things.

Comment

Thank you for your work GoKu!
                        You do an impressive job!
                        Matthew
                        Saguenay, QC, Canada
                        Milepost 201.4 - CN Lake St. John Sub.

Comment

New version (update only): http://koniec.org/tsre5/data/TSRE5_v0.631.exe

- edit static obj shadow type, animations and terrain obj flags,
                          - better bounding boxes
                          Last edited by GokuMK; 09-27-2016, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Question about new route editor

I just recently noticed these messages about a new route editor. Is there documentation in English anywhere for it, I notice that in
                            the recent zip file there are two executables for example, so which one (or both) do I use.

landnrailroader

Comment

Simple guide is here: http://koniec.org/tsre5/

Comment

New version http://koniec.org/tsre5/data/TSRE5_v0.632.zip

- normal vectors enabled
                                - terrain heightmap painting fix
                                Last edited by GokuMK; 09-29-2016, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X