First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pgroenbaek
    replied
    Originally posted by eric View Post

That would be very helpful... If I can be demanding, screenshots are critical.

What compiler/studio is it running in? ORTS leans towards Visual Studio, but I know there are others that may play better with QT for multi-platform use.

(Very glad to see the Danish contingent showing up lately... Mine bedsteforældre var fra ved Nykøbing i nord)
    I have it running with the g++ compiler in mingw32 through the Apache Netbeans IDE.

I suspect Goku was using the same setup based on the contents of the /nbproject folder.

That folder was also how I figured out the dependencies needed, their versions, etc.

I'll get around to it over the weekend. And will create it with screenshots where necessary (because it 100% is in some places).

(Og fedt haha, havde ikke lige forventet at se dansk her )

Leave a comment:

• eric
    replied
    Originally posted by pgroenbaek View Post
    It's relatively easy to get it working.
    That would be very helpful... If I can be demanding, screenshots are critical.

What compiler/studio is it running in? ORTS leans towards Visual Studio, but I know there are others that may play better with QT for multi-platform use.

(Very glad to see the Danish contingent showing up lately... Mine bedsteforældre var fra ved Nykøbing i nord)

Leave a comment:

• TrainSimJack
    replied
    Originally posted by pgroenbaek View Post
    I have the TSRE5 codebase from github compiling and running locally on my windows machine.

I can do a quick writeup on how to do it if you want?
    That would be FANTASTIC! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• pgroenbaek
    replied
    I have the TSRE5 codebase from github compiling and running locally on my windows machine.

I can do a quick writeup on how to do it if you want?

Leave a comment:

• eric
    replied

There are some "instructions" buried within the forums here and on ET for how to make a new build, but while several have tried, nobody's been able to get it to compile or run in debug.

Hi Goku, I'm trying to generate a build for TSRE5. I tried to follow what you explained here http://www.elvastowe...post__p__207252 (I'm abso...

The code in GitHub does look correct as far as the logic.
    Last edited by eric; 01-17-2024, 08:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• eric
    started a topic Compiling TSRE

Compiling TSRE

To help those who may need to update TSRE for future enhancements or support, these are the steps to install NetBeans, QT, and other components needed to be able to edit and compile TSRE.

These steps are only needed by programmer making coding changes, and not intended for those who plan to run TSRE as a route, consist or activity editor.
    Last edited by eric; 01-17-2024, 08:18 PM.
Working...
X