Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the DOS box back only when the command line options get called in the batch file?

I may have included my cerecent.... will get that addressed later this morning.
    If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

It looks like it stays even after the consist editor and shape viewer are loaded. It doesn't appear with the route editor.

Yeah, the cerecent was the issue with the file directories. But I do appreciate the updated TSRE name being included in the .bat files of the consist editor and shape viewer

Comment

I'll dig around a bit to see if there's a setting that would clear that window.
        If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Posted the new version to the file library: 88620

yellowdog I found the fix for the command prompt, and added it to the upload.

Include the word "START" ahead of the command being executed (e.g. "TSRE5.exe") and the command prompt closes after the commands are finished executing.

Comment

Thank you for the good work and for sharing the editor.
            I have a question about the line heights. During changes of the terrain.... entries in the settings.txt are applied in the TSRE, changes to the line heights for sectionLineHeight and wireLineHeight have no effect. I would like to have the sectionLine lower so that you can also look at the line when the camera is on the track.
            The entry oglDefaultLineWidth actually has an effect on the lines that can be made wider with it.
            Here in the picture: oglDefaultLineWidth = 2

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 02-21-24 at 10.16 AM.jpg
Views:	555
Size:	174.5 KB
ID:	2296247

Greetings Jan

Comment

Great job, Eric and everyone! This is a big leap forward!

Comment

Working...
              X