Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of the MinGW or QT items are in the path, fortunately.

I now have a QT Static build extracted and installed in C:\qt\static\Qt5.7.1 which more or less lines up with what was in the nbproject files already.
    If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Hello, I have encountered a problem when I was prompted to build using NetBeans: "cannot find - lglut32". I don't know what the problem is, I tried the method on Google, but it didn't work.
      Last edited by denglihong; 01-30-2024, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Hi Deng,

Without a lot more information, it is difficult to help you.
        What article on google?

Comment

Originally posted by TrainSimJack View Post

Thanks, I tried this one, put it in the same folder as TSRE5.exe and it gets a different error:

I'd like to know if others who've built the code following the steps above have needed this DLL - feels like it should be compiled/linked in during the build process, but it's not happening. ;-(
          Hello Jack, I encountered the same 0xc000007b issue as you when starting this application after building it. How did you solve it? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by derekmorton View Post
            Hi Deng,

Without a lot more information, it is difficult to help you.
            What article on google?
            Thank you for your attention. I have resolved this issue because I used a 64 bit mingw, which works well in 32-bit mode.

Comment

Announcement:

It looks like the openal-soft repo is active - the openal-soft website is also back up and running.

OpenAL Soft - Software 3D Audio (openal-soft.org)

kcat/openal-soft: OpenAL Soft is a software implementation of the OpenAL 3D audio API. (github.com)​ (last commit was 2 days ago)

I've not had a chance to mess with these, but thought folks here might want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by denglihong View Post
                Thank you for your attention. I have resolved this issue because I used a 64 bit mingw, which works well in 32-bit mode.

Have you been able to successfully run it on a PC other than the one you compiled on? If so, which MinGW did you use?
                If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post

Have you been able to successfully run it on a PC other than the one you compiled on? If so, which MinGW did you use?
                  Yes, I have successfully run my compiled program in the Windows sandbox. I am using MinGW 8.1.0 with Qt 5.15.2.

Comment

Originally posted by TrainSimJack View Post
                    Announcement:

It looks like the openal-soft repo is active - the openal-soft website is also back up and running.

OpenAL Soft - Software 3D Audio (openal-soft.org)

kcat/openal-soft: OpenAL Soft is a software implementation of the OpenAL 3D audio API. (github.com)​ (last commit was 2 days ago)

I've not had a chance to mess with these, but thought folks here might want to know.
                    Of course, OpenAL repo is active. There are new versions at Index of /openal-binaries (openal-soft.org)​.

Comment

You may not have noticed that the TSRE5 compiled according to this tutorial is a 32-bit version, which cannot be used for large route making. When I try to compile using 64 bit qt and mingw, it will prompt "cannot find - lglut32".

Comment

I am using MinGW 8.1.0
                        Can you be a little more specific as to the version? There are lots of options on SourceForge, and sometimes it's the smallest difference that matters...

MinGW-W64 Online InstallerMinGW-W64 GCC-8.1.0
                        Last edited by eric; 02-01-2024, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Can you be a little more specific as to the version?
                          Using online installer: Download Qt OSS: Get Qt Online Installer
                          When you install, please do like this : picture 1 2 3

Click image for larger version  Name:	屏幕截图 2024-02-01 214908.png Views:	471 Size:	43.3 KB ID:	2294628
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	屏幕截图 2024-02-01 215353.png Views:	133 Size:	45.7 KB ID:	2294629

Click image for larger version  Name:	屏幕截图 2024-02-01 215437.png Views:	133 Size:	41.7 KB ID:	2294630

Configure NetBeans like this (32bit) : picture 4

Click image for larger version  Name:	屏幕截图 2024-02-01 215722.png Views:	135 Size:	43.8 KB ID:	2294631

For 64bit, this tutorial does not seem to be applicable because the compiler cannot find glut32.
                          2024.2.8: I found solution.
                          Last edited by denglihong; 02-08-2024, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Of course, OpenAL repo is active. There are new versions at Index of /openal-binaries (openal-soft.org)​.
                            denglihong - If you just joined this conversation recently, you missed that a few weeks back, the OpenAL-soft.org website was down - people were using the wayback machine to pull old downloads. So my post was intended for those of us who hadn't been able to visit the site originally and to let folks know it was active - for a bit there, to a newcomer just trying to visit the site - it looked to be abandoned.

Comment

Which option for the MinGW install?

Comment

Which option for the MinGW install?

Custom install.

Comment

Working...
                                X