First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSRE-Testing-8.003g

The shadows only work with shadowsEnabled = 1
    not with shadowsEnabled = true

imageMapsZoomOffset = -1 also works for Distant Mountain although it would be -5 there. So it is no longer necessary to change ( 17/13 ), thanks.

Greetings Jan​

Comment

The settings for DM should work with the -1 offset because 13 becomes 12... I'll check tomorrow.

True and 1 should be interchangeable as should false and 0... that might need to be adjusted for some values.

If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Testing v8.003h I get a strange entry in the Object Selector menu as circled in red:

ObjectsError.jpg

Needless to say, there is no such entry in the ref file.

Martin

Comment

Please attach a copy of your Ref file (zipped)

It seems to match your last item in the list.
          If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

My apologies. I traced the problem to a corrupt entry in my ref file.

Martin

Comment

Goku TSRE Forum

Multiple REF files - better support for route addons

​Since TSRE 0.698 it is possible to use multiple REF files.
              Custom REF files should be located inside "addons" directory.

zngZ3kS.png

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...SIYbL4sRM-VMd7

Comment

Originally posted by mnowosad View Post
                Custom REF files should be located inside "addons" directory.
                This function does still work.

Can anyone explain why you'd need a separate directory for this? Seems that any .REF file in the route directory should be picked up.

Comment

In v8.003h the "Put" button to place a terrain texture on the tile grid does not work - at least for me.

Martin

Comment

Can somebody else check these two functions in v8.003j to confirm that the following two points are genuine bugs and not a problem with my system?

1. The "Put" button to place terrain textures still does not work.
                    2. Selected items no longer appear in the "Recent Items" list.

Martin

Comment

Yes, there are a few problems. The "Pickup for placement" function no longer works either. It still works in version TSRE-Testing-8.003g.
                      Jan

Comment

I found the selected objects bug, but not sure where 'pickup for placement' would be. Screenshot would help.

Terrain painting and textures haven't been touched but may be related to the selected item list bug as it is a similar mouse movement sequence.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
                          but not sure where 'pickup for placement' would be
                          Ohh, sorry, it's actually quite simple. Select Objekt, then right mouse click and the menu opens.

Screen Shot 03-22-24 at 12.11 PM.jpg
                          after clicking the object name appears in Recent items:

Jan

Comment

Ok, that's related to the first item as well. There was a request to defer adding items to the list unless an object is placed, and that is not behaving correctly.

Comment

The put/pick and recently selected issue is repaired in v8.003K

Comment

There is a problem with the mileposts.
                                I can't say that this is new in v08 or already present in the old versions. The Route was built with the MSTS Edi.
                                The values entered as single digits after the decimal point. These change after track work after saving to 6 digits after the decimal point, with random rounding up or down.

The picture shows the normal SpeedPost entry.

Screen Shot 03-24-24 at 02.15 PM.jpg

After working on the track system, this entry in the trackMonitor suddenly looks like this.

Screen Shot 03-24-24 at 01.15 PM.jpg

This is what the entry in the .tdb looks like now.

Screen Shot 03-24-24 at 02.16 PM 001.jpg

I had already edited these entries twice directly in the .tdt and the .tit manually to e.g. "42.4".
                                These are up to fifty entries that show these long decimal places again after editing the route with TSREv08.

e.g.
                                SpeedpostTrItemData ( 896 59.299999 0.248711 ) = 59.3
                                SpeedpostTrItemData ( 640 4.5999999 5.3977327 ) = 4.6
                                SpeedpostTrItemData ( 384 16.700006 1.1911914 ) = 16.7

Maybe there is a solution...
                                Jan​

Comment

Working...
                                X