X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I create a Route?

Hello everyone, how can I create a route with the excellent TSRE5, is there a Video Tutorial to make a Route with that Program?

I would like to at least make the map with the tracks of Fostoria Ohio, I could upload it to TrainSim. I learned how to make Routes in Railworks through Google Map but it is no longer possible because of the KEY API. I don't use a Credit Card.

Fostoria Ohio Aerial View.jpg
    CN 5337 Proctor MN USA

Can't speak to TSRE 5 support, it's been a bit since I have used it. I mainly learned it via the book in the TSRE 5 master documents and lots of trial and error. But I suggest using Mapbox. They have a free KEY API for map overlay, and I don't remember needing to input my credit card.

Comment

Video,
      Interesting. People learn and retain knowledge in different ways; seeing/hearing/doing. I am one who needs to see and do. Reading is my weakest point with regards to performing tactile or keystroke type things - I retain better by seeing then doing.
      In a perfect world, would have been cool over this long haul with MSTS/OR to have had one of the great route builders video (with narrative) their journey from start to finish. Most likely would have pushed me much closer into trying a build of my own.
      Neil

Chicago Railroading Fan

Comment

Working...
      X