Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3DTrains v4 F-Unit Sets

Attached Files
    If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Overview of the sets available
    Attached Files
    Last edited by eric; 05-20-2024, 03:20 PM.
    If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

More screenshots
      Attached Files

Comment

More screenshots
        Attached Files

Comment

I keep making myself the guinea pig here, but I gave the Santa Fe F7 pack a purchase and I cannot download it. I do see the subscription and product key on the relevant account pages, but when I click 'download' in the file library, I am redirected to the store page rather than getting a download.
          ​​​
          ​Contributing to ORTS on GitHub as SteelFill

Comment

I take it that Mel's demo models will be released in due time (the V2, V3, and V4 Freeware Units) and so will her GP9 packs.

Comment

Eric,

Thank you sir, but we've got a minor issue. Every unit except the ATSF F7s shows a price of 12$ instead of 10$. Can that be fixed?

Edit: Issue has been fixed, see below. Thank you Eric.
              Last edited by SD40-2; 05-20-2024, 11:35 PM.
              Parker B. - A Misplaced Midwesterner.
              Also known as Mr. Two Bits and Mr. Squarewheels.

Comment

Originally posted by pschlik View Post
                I keep making myself the guinea pig here
                That's my fault. I forgot to unlock the last padlock on the three or four layers of security around all this....

You should be good now.

Comment

Originally posted by SD40-2 View Post
                  price of 12$ instead of 10$
                  That's fixed as well...

Comment

Anyone wanting to do a single purchase of multiple packs.... please use the manual purchase option off the Store menu, and let me know which packs to enable. It won't be instant, but I am monitoring...

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey, Eric. Thanks again for hosting! I'm wondering what's included in the Clinchfield pack. I have a v4 Clinch pack from years ago (the eng file actually says "Pro Series F-Unit v4.2" in the description at the end), and assume it's the same thing as what you're now hosting. Here's what I have:

F5A 801 in Grey/Yellow (forward and reversed)
                      F5A 802 in Black (forward and reversed)
                      F5B 851 in Grey/Yellow
                      F7A 810 in Black (forward and reversed)
                      F7A 821 in Grey/Yellow (forward and reversed)
                      F7B 852 in Grey/Yellow
                      F7B 867 in Grey/Yellow
                      F7B 868 in Grey/Yellow
                      F5A 800 in Family Lines (forward and reversed)
                      F7B 250 in Family Lines
                      F7B 869 in Family Lines
                      FP7A 200 in Family Lines (forward and reversed)

Comment

That looks like the set available. I'll confirm it later, I haven't actually installed the clinchfield set aside from testing to make sure the product keys work.

Comment

Are there blank textures for these available somewhere? Could have sworn I've seen some at one time.
                          Would love to have a few for my personal railroads as OCS power.
                          -Shawn K-
                          Derby Rail Shops
                          Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

Comment

Originally posted by CSRX View Post
                            Are there blank textures for these available somewhere? Could have sworn I've seen some at one time.
                            Would love to have a few for my personal railroads as OCS power.
                            ???? 10000 post veteran and still can't seach for himself. 😉

Wayback Machine. Search for 3dTrains.com > choose date > Miscellaneous files > V4 Funit Paint Templates > Download still works.
                            Charles

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
                              Overview of the sets available
                              Eric, you left some out
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	145.2 KB ID:	2303664

And the black FTs

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	111
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	2303665​​
                              Last edited by crstagg; 05-21-2024, 03:40 PM.
                              Charles

Comment

Working...
                              X