Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanna-Barbera > Warner Bros > Disney.....
    If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Okay, thanks Mike. I wasn't aware that the crest was from BR....thought it was a Welsh symbol.

Eric: Disney doesn't own Warner, apparently.....it's part of the Time-Warner conglomerate.

Here's an excellent coverage of Disney's assets.....amazing what they control!!
      IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Comment

I'd be first in line to buy a locomotive pack w/ the following EMD sound: https://www.reddit.com/r/trains/comm...t=share_button

I've asked several times; but...Crickets.

Brian

Comment

There you go Bruce, larger version.

Mike.
          Yma O Hyd

Comment

My wish list, go back to creating the longer and connectable routes. More diversity in loco and rolling stock packs (types not liveries). Do something about the god awful vegetation. Fix the loco's and rolling stock not having any collision properties. Simplify the joining cabs and using external views (one key stroke for each).

Mike.
            Yma O Hyd

Comment

As for a wish list item, so that Dale doesn't get entirely irritated with me, I've always wondered why Run8 never had anything in the Midwest...
              Last edited by eric; 03-08-2024, 06:57 PM.
              If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Thanks, Eric.
                By "Midwest"....any particular area?
                IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Comment

Originally posted by haverfordwest View Post
                  There you go Bruce, larger version.

Mike.
                  Thanks, Mike.

Comment

I can't speak for Eric, but I would love to have the BNSF metra line on Run8. I think it's the busiest metra line and the dispatch operations would be really fun, as they often have trains racing head on down the middle track. Also the commuter schedule is published so it'd be easy to replicate the morning rush hour in a server setting.

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post

As for a wish list item, so that Dale doesn't get entirely irritated with me, I've always wondered why Run8 never had anything in the Midwest...
                      One of my favourite of the old SIAM Traffic Simulation was the MPKS, essentially St Louis to Kansas City with the split at Jefferson City to either run via Sedalia or the River Sub, Marshall, Boonville etc.

Or that old favorite from Trainmaster 3, Etowah to Corbin.

And a route I'm looking at getting for TSC in the sale is Shelby to Havre, undulating through grain prairielands, which would be ideal in Run 8 to serve all those grain elevators along the route.
                      Vern.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
                        And a route I'm looking at getting for TSC in the sale is Shelby to Havre, undulating through grain prairielands, which would be ideal in Run 8 to serve all those grain elevators along the route.
                        A favourite of mine was the Milwaukee Road (MSTS and OR). Would love to see that route in a graphically-updated Run 8.

Comment

Originally posted by seagoon View Post
                          A favourite of mine was the Milwaukee Road (MSTS and OR). Would love to see that route in a graphically-updated Run 8.
                          Is that the one that Trainz also took a crack at with the Electric Joes I think they were called, from Avery to Drexel? About the only route I ever drove end to end in any version of Trainz.

It would be superb in Run 8 and I'm sure they must have the talent to do electric traction, for something a bit different.
                          Vern.

Comment

So okay this is a wish list for Run8 not Trainz or Open rails or any other train game. I will be purging this thread of non run8 wish list items on the weekend.
                            Work Safe play hard

Comment

So I went thru and looked and I will leave this thread as is but it would be good to keep it on the topic of a Wishlist for Run8 not Disneyland updates please and Thanks
                              Work Safe play hard

Comment

V4 so yes updated vegetation, or i may as well play OR which has comparable scenery and costs me nothing.
                                Yma O Hyd

Comment

Working...
                                X