First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUG reports for Update 06

Report bugs here for the latest Update06
    Work Safe play hard

Already mentioned in another thread and John G is aware. Issue with SE route industries locations not showing or saving correctly after import.
    Vern.

Comment

No worries Vern I just got home from across the pond visiting relatives relatives in the UK and CH.

They didn't show up even after opening the Left Ctrl and letter I and the Industry window opens and on the top right is the button for Importing a config. It should show any Industry Config you have in a list in the window to Import.
      If you did this already then maybe this might help others.
      Work Safe play hard

Comment

Originally posted by westerngy View Post
        No worries Vern I just got home from across the pond visiting relatives relatives in the UK and CH.

They didn't show up even after opening the Left Ctrl and letter I and the Industry window opens and on the top right is the button for Importing a config. It should show any Industry Config you have in a list in the window to Import.
        If you did this already then maybe this might help others.
        Yes I imported and saved the new 3-route ind file which created an updated config.ind file. Some show up in the current session but others like the Bostwick balloon tracks BOS do not even though listed in the locations. Save game and reload later, most of the rest of the descriptions have vanished.

Hope you enjoyed your trip over here especially our current cold weather and inflated food prices!
        Vern.

Comment

Just wondered if there is any update on this issue?
          Vern.

Comment

Thought I would add this here as we don’t seem to have a thread for 3.7 possible bugs.

Anyhoo, anyone had issues with West Colton Hump refusing to see trains designated as AI. Got my first manifest from Bakersfield in to West Colton reception, trimmed up and pushed it up so the first wagon just short of the hump. Activated controller, went back to lead loco against the cars, entered West Colton HUMP in the description but the AI takeover button is greyed out. Abbreviated the description to “HUMP” and still unable to assign as AI. Had to do it myself with all the fun of going too fast (CBA to engage slow speed) and cars going down the wrong road in the bowl.

Oh well, if the odd car for Roseville has to detour via Long Beach sobeit. However it does seem a bit of a bug that the train cannot be assigned to AI when it is literally on top of the humper.
            Vern.

Comment

Vern. Was there 2 units at the headend? if so, the trailing primemover can't be assigned the AI Hump duties. Must be the lead unit assigned those duties. If indeed just a lone unit, the unit must be facing away from the cars before AI can be setup. Again cars must be attached at the longhood for a single unit hump. For a 2-unit hump the lead unit not attached to cars must be the AI-hump & its shorthood needs to be facing away from the entire string.

Comment

Yes that was correct. Think the manual might be a bit misleading, sure it states assign the loco against the cars as lead and hump. Anyhow all good and my old noggin just has to remember for next time!
                Vern.

Comment

Working...
                X