• Show
Clear All

Cajon At Sunset...

...is a nice place to be!
    Attached Files
    Vern.

Vern,

Beautiful.

That's the only word that can describe those screenshots. You can almost feel the warmth of the desert.

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by frliss View Post
      Vern,

Beautiful.

That's the only word that can describe those screenshots. You can almost feel the warmth of the desert.

Fred
      Thanks Fred!

Much better than what we've got here at the moment - cloud, sleety drizzle and 3C temperature, oh and the threat of a more rigorous lockdown...
      Vern.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
        Thanks Fred!

Much better than what we've got here at the moment - cloud, sleety drizzle and 3C temperature, oh and the threat of a more rigorous lockdown...
        Vern.

That's why I winter in Florida. High temperature about 72 F and overnight low about 65 F. A lot better than Massachusetts. I've got used to watching the FEC instead of CSX. I know CSX headquarters is in Florida but there not near me.

Fred

Comment

Couple more... The second one it has now become dark and I've paused for a "meet" with Amtrak at Phelan.
          Attached Files
          Vern.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
            ...is a nice place to be!
            Lovely pics, Vern.
            The developers hit the lighting in R8 spot-on, particularly the transitions between day-night-day.
            IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Comment

Working...
            X