First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with UKTRIANSIM

Hi

when I try to log onto UKTRAINSIM I get the message

"This server could not prove that it is www.uktrainsim.com; its security certificate expired 20 days ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Friday, October 21, 2022. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

I see no way past this, I am trying to pay for an updated membership.

BTW my PC's clock is correct. Australia time.

Cheers

Daniel
    Daniel - Sydney (Glad I'm not in Townsville)
    It used to be my favourite place in the world.

Depending on the browser you should have the ability to continue to a website that's throwing a security certificate warning. I know in Chrome you just have to click Advanced and the "do you still want to proceed?" link.

Regardless, it should be relatively low risk if you're going to a website you already know.
    If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Seems to be a lot of issues with UKTS at present, would think twice before parting with too much money. Site appears to be on borrowed time...
      Vern.

Comment

UKTS AFAIK is only accepting monthly memberships.
        Beer is not a matter of life or death, it is much more serious than that.

Comment

Sad to say, I think it's pretty much dying. I got my forum membership reinstated a while back but apart from a few posts here and there not much sustained discussion going on. Certainly anything DTG related better off discussing at the official forum.
          Vern.

Comment

Working...
          X