X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

desksoft

the mst website www.desksoft.com is down i could not get on it at all. does anyone what happen? Jdark34 i meant dekosoft

desksoft is up for me

If you did mean Dekosoft, please be considerate of others and edit your text and link to reflect the correct web site.

Dekosoft is down.
    Cheers, Gerry
    "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open." Frank Zappa
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.
    Audi, Vide, Tace, Si Vis Vivere In Pace

Comment

it said the site cant be found

Comment

PRO EDITION SETS FOR OPEN RAILS Union Pacific Mainline Power Version 2.0 available New SD70M models C45ACCTE, SD60M, CW44AC Open Rails compatible BNSF Mainline Power Now Available GE, EMD locos + 3…
        If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

thanks eric

Comment

Yup, thanks Eric, I just thought they had departed the scene.
            Cheers, Gerry
            "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open." Frank Zappa
            It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
            Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.
            Audi, Vide, Tace, Si Vis Vivere In Pace

Comment

I have a question about Dekosoft...Maybe you guys can help me... As I mentioned in a previous post about OR, I'm back to MSTS/OR after a 10 years break due to personnal reasons... Having lost all the payware addons I had back in the 2000's, I contacted Chip at Dekosoft to know if the UP Trainset with EMD power (GP15, SD40-2, SD38-2 and such was still available for download as freeware or still payware, but didn't get a response... Do you know if I can still find it?

Comment

Hi Royalhudson,
                I think the file you're looking for is : up_ss_v2_5_1.exe
                If so, it's freeware and you can download it using the Wayback Machine (web.archive.org) Enter Deksoft.com in the search bar, then follow a couple of re-directs and you'll arrive at a page with several downloadable files. Note that you will also need one or more of the 'common' downloads - further down the same page.
                FYI - I used the 24 Aug 2016 capture, but am sure it's available from other captures.

Cheers,
                Ged

Comment

Hi slipperman, yes that file name would make sense. Thanks for the link, I'll try to download it... Will let people know if it works as there might be others looking to get it back...

Comment

I tried various links and had no luck...I was swamped in por.... ads and spam....But was close... Found the set and the UP car set as well as common files typical of Dekosoft...
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi Royalhudson,
                      I've just successfully downloaded the UP Set and the common2015 file, but, unfortunately, wasn't able to download any others.
                      It was either taking a very long time to connect or, in the case of the CSX Set, I was stopped by a SafeLock screen which told me the page I was trying to get to was protected and that I had some sort of malware on my PC so it wouldn't let me in unless I pressed a non-existent 'I am not a robot' button!

Cheers,
                      Ged

Comment

You must be better at that site than me, I didn't know it.... Would if be possible to drop the file on one drive and share the folder with me so I can reinstall it? That would be really appreciated, or copy paste the link to the file so I can try myself?

Comment

Hi Royalhudson,
                          I don't know if I'm allowed to share the files, but here's a link to the UP set, which I've just tested :
                          The Union Pacific Railroad provided America's first transcontinental link to the West. Today it is the largest railroad in North America, operating over 32,000 route miles in 23 states. Now fans of this carrier can collect our set of its modern era equipment.

Once you've got that page, you should be able to also download the UP Cars Set and Common Resources v1.8 from the same page.

I don't think you'll need the commonfiles2015 file because that is only for the payware sets - needs a password!

Cheers,
                          Ged
                          Last edited by slipperman; 11-10-2023, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Thank you, Ged.
                            Best regards.
                            Mateus

Comment

if yall want more locomotives go to ed's train store i bought his ns sd70m-2 it came with 10 locomotives

Comment

Working...
                              X