X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subwaynut.com

Anybody had any experiences with the subwaynut.com website? Malwarebytes goes nuts when I try to access the site, stating there may be a trojan/malware issue.

I'm looking for some photos of the Vincent Grade/Acton station, and there appears to be some on this site, but out of an abundance of caution I thought I'd see if anyone else has experienced a problem.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently-talented fool.

You can open the site up at archive.org -- it was hacked a while back which is why it's being reported out as malware. The archive snapshots should be usable for what you're trying to do.
    If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Hi Jeff,

I just tried the website and there are no problems. I'm using the payware version of AVG. Mawarebytes is a good program but it is known for giving false positives.

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by jefffarq View Post
        Anybody had any experiences with the subwaynut.com website? Malwarebytes goes nuts when I try to access the site, stating there may be a trojan/malware issue.

I'm looking for some photos of the Vincent Grade/Acton station, and there appears to be some on this site, but out of an abundance of caution I thought I'd see if anyone else has experienced a problem.

Thanks,

Hi Jeff, remember me? I get out that way and if I can help with pictures let me know.
        I also spent a week end in Afton Canyon. I was never able to get past the camp site in the past but this time we had a 4X4 Jeep.
        Jim

Comment

Hi Jim,

Of course I remember you! Thanks for the offer, but I was able to get exactly what I was looking for on the subject website. No need to make a trip all the way out there. :-)

I haven't personally been to Afton Canyon, just went there in my Cima route, but it looks like a neat place to camp. Except that my wife doesn't like the desert...
          Jeff

Comment

Hi Jeff,
            You did a great job on Afton canyon on the route but you really have to see it live to appreciate the beauty of that area, the colors are amazing.. I have the opposite problem, I can't get away without her and she loves the desert.
            So I take it a new route is in the works?
            Jim

Comment

I'm working on the Vincent Grade/Acton station for Frank. As for my own stuff, I'm still working on my Japanese route, which is turning out to be a lifetime project. :-)
              Jeff

Comment

OK, thanks Jeff. Does this look familiar? The desert is my second home :-)
                Click image for larger version

Name:	KELSO.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	2203752
                Jim

Comment

Nice photo!
                  Jeff

Comment

Working...
                  X