Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that isn't the final design. Maybe after a little time, they'll revisit it. Seems kind of lazy...
    -Mike

Comment

I do also hope that logo isn’t final, feel like there needs to be some part to represent the KCS side other than just the KCS and KCSM on the top (since it’s essentially just an edited version of the CP logo).
      Maybe they could bring a version of the “dual flags” livery back.

Comment

And to think we all missed out on Canadian National New Orleans (CNNO). We are all poorer for it.
        My Open Rails videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClc...1kBPO2A/videos

Comment

The new new logo is out.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
          If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Mkay,
            Click image for larger version

Name:	RunActivity 2023-04-14 15-09-29.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	2204738

Randy
            Last edited by rdayt; 04-14-2023, 03:13 PM. Reason: Picture not showing.

Comment

Originally posted by qballbandit View Post
              Hi Kevin,
              Saw a Grey Ghost at Big Timber here, last week. Waiting for more traffic on the Elgin Sub.
              We might have to bring some chairs over to Spaulding and watch the show Neil......
              Kevin Kelleher

Comment

Originally posted by jbtower View Post
                We might have to bring some chairs over to Spaulding and watch the show Neil......
                Give me a heads up when you do. I think a live meet in the Chicago area is long overdue.
                If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by eric View Post
                  Give me a heads up when you do. I think a live meet in the Chicago area is long overdue.
                  Absolutely
                  Kevin Kelleher

Comment

From Trains News Wire
                    Kevin Kelleher

Comment

I like the Buccee's one better.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Bucees logo is probably the greatest one I've seen so far.

CPKC, new name, same results.
                        -Shawn K-
                        Derby Rail Shops
                        Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

Comment

I'm down with Spaulding, but you may still see more CN than CPKC for a bit, though they say another 11 trains (at some point) on the Elgin Sub. I hang at Spaulding fairly frequently, as well as at Bensenville/Franklin Park, so either works for me!
                          Neil

Chicago Railroading Fan

Comment

Originally posted by qballbandit View Post
                            I'm down with Spaulding, but you may still see more CN than CPKC for a bit, though they say another 11 trains (at some point) on the Elgin Sub. I hang at Spaulding fairly frequently, as well as at Bensenville/Franklin Park, so either works for me!
                            Bensenville/Franklin Park is cool too Neil and it's been a while since I've been there!
                            Kevin Kelleher

Comment

Working...
                            X