Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes robert. he will always be in our heart my friends

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, Shoestring will continue to be a 3d presence in my routes, along with his gear and bucket. I'll miss him
      Rory

Comment

Originally posted by tie View Post
        As far as I'm concerned, Shoestring will continue to be a 3d presence in my routes, along with his gear and bucket. I'll miss him
        Rory, if you don't mind, I would like to do the same with my own routes, at least his gear and bucket.
        -Shawn K-
        Derby Rail Shops
        Maine Central Mountain Division: 20% Track, 10% Scenery.

Comment

Others elsewhere said that he did have cancer, but not sure if that's sourced or assumptions.

He was found in the lake behind his apartment, which sounds accidental.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

What sad news I started watching their videos in 2022, I was traveling on freight trains, my deepest condolences to their family, friends and acquaintances.
            I Like Classic Freights Diesel Locomotive GMD SD40-2W I Like Classic Passenger Diesel Locomotive EMD F40PH-2M and I Like Metra NS GALLERY Car and Cab Car

Comment

Originally posted by CSRX View Post

Rory, if you don't mind, I would like to do the same with my own routes, at least his gear and bucket.
              You bet. My version has him standing with his starwars millenium falcon t-shirt and bucket. hehe
              Rory

Comment

Working...
              X