Clear All

4th of july

happy early 4th of july everyone. is anybody shooting fireworks on the 4th

...and flying the American flag.

Fred

Comment

have fun shooting fireworks tonight.

Comment

If I want to see my money go up in smoke I'll just light it on fire. I don't need fireworks to burn up my money.
        Pacific Northwest Railfan

Comment

4th July in the UK was General Election. Bye, bye Tories. Labour have been given a huge mandate, let’s hope they spend the next five years using it wisely.
          Vern.

Comment

They won't Vern, more and more mass immigration. I voted Reform, i was always Labour previously until i learned about their globalist agenda.

Mike.
            Yma O Hyd

Comment

I was kind of hoping this was a politics-free website....
              Regards,

Nick

( ' boffin0_reprised ' on TikTok )

Cyberpower Desktop with AMD Ryzen 5 CPU. 16GB RAM. ATI AMD Radeon RX6700 12GB graphics. Windows 11 Home 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree....​

Comment

Originally posted by haverfordwest View Post
                They won't Vern, more and more mass immigration. I voted Reform, i was always Labour previously until i learned about their globalist agenda.

Mike.
                Time will tell Mike, quite a few people have rightly said they are glad to see the back of the Tories but have severe reservations about Labour with such a huge majority particularly if Momentum resurface.

Strange thing is, under PR Reform would have won more seats than the LibDems from what I read.

Anyhow as Nick says, probably enough politics. Back to driving virtual trains and trucks.

Vern.

Comment

Oh yes deffo, no Tories in Wales now. Yes under PR Reform would have had many more seats. Unfairness of first passed the post, Reform gained over 4 million votes overall and got 4 MP's. Greens polled under 2 million votes overall and also gained 4 MP's. Lib Dems gained 12% of the vote and gained 73 MP's i think it was, yet Reform polled 14% of the overall vote πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ.

End of politics. I have been playing Sniper Elite 4 again the last few days and i am still rubbish on the easiest setting 🀣🀣🀣 .

Mike.
                  Yma O Hyd

Comment

yall are crazy but funny lol πŸ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by niknak View Post
                      I was kind of hoping this was a politics-free website....

For the most part, it is. The Roundhouse is the exception:

A place for off-topic conversations about just about anything non-railroading and non-simulation. Civility and respect are the only rule here.
                      ​
                      If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by haverfordwest View Post
                        I voted Reform, i was always Labour previously until i learned about their globalist agenda.
                        It'll be interesting to watch Farage now that he has an elected title.

Someone closer to the issues will need to explain how the electoral results in the UK came out the opposite of what's happened in the EU. Did Brexit help Labour gain here by creating both some distraction for the Tories, but also some buffer from the issues in the forefront for France, Germany, etc.?

​
                        If you like what you see here at Trainsim.com, be it the discussions and knowledge in the forums, items saved in our library or the ongoing development of our TSRE Fork, I hope you'll consider a paid membership to help support keeping the site operating.... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jdark34 View Post
                          yall are crazy but funny lol πŸ˜‚
                          Mwy Gwaraidd, nid gwallgof.
                          Cheers, Gerry
                          "A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open." Frank Zappa
                          It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
                          Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.
                          Audi, Vide, Tace, Si Vis Vivere In Pace​

​

Comment

i dont buy fireworks much there so expensive and i saw a whole box that $900.

Comment

Video game discussion moved:

(Moving this to its own thread - E) End of politics. I have been playing Sniper Elite 4 again the last few days and i am still rubbish on the easiest setting 🀣🀣🀣 . Mike.

Comment

Working...
                              X