• Dovetail Games Releases Train Simulator 2015

    Train Simulator 2015

    Dovetail Games is proud to announce the release of Train Simulator 2015. Ever dreamed of driving trains? Now you can! Train Simulator brings to life the thrill of driving high speed trains on real world routes in incredible detail.

    TS2015 comes in two editions:

    Steam Edition

    Includes six items: Pacific Surfliner® LA - San Diego Route, San Diego Commuter Rail F59PHI, NEC: New York-New Haven Route Add-On, Munich - Garmisch-Partenkirchen Route Add-On, East Coast Main Line London-Peterborough Route Add-On, Los Angeles Commuter Rail F59PH

    Standard Edition

    Includes three items: NEC: New York-New Haven Route Add-On, Munich - Garmisch-Partenkirchen Route Add-On, East Coast Main Line London-Peterborough Route Add-On

    Visit Dovetail Games on Facebook

    Find out more on Steam

    8 Comments
    1. Tailterrier27's Avatar
      Tailterrier27 -
      I found out about this a few weeks ago. If this ends up happening, I WILL buy the game!

      http://www.engine-driver.com/article...1940s-or-1950s
    1. apmeadows's Avatar
      apmeadows -
      Quote Originally Posted by Tailterrier27 View Post
      I found out about this a few weeks ago. If this ends up happening, I WILL buy the game!

      http://www.engine-driver.com/article...1940s-or-1950s
      TS 2015
      Spends a lot of time advertising itself ( whats coming and udate nows.)
      Runs out of memory on certain parts of Game
      Too big for its boots???.

      .
    1. tjm123's Avatar
      tjm123 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Tailterrier27 View Post
      I found out about this a few weeks ago. If this ends up happening, I WILL buy the game!

      http://www.engine-driver.com/article...1940s-or-1950s
      I approve this route idea. TS2015 deserves to have a North American route that comes with steam locomitives.
    1. apmeadows's Avatar
      apmeadows -
      Quote Originally Posted by tjm123 View Post
      I approve this route idea. TS2015 deserves to have a North American route that comes with steam locomitives.
      Steam locomotives in TR2015 are wimps ie "Duchess of Sutherland"
    1. dennis4225's Avatar
      dennis4225 -
      I just bought TS2015, and briefly went through the manual on the Steam website. I couldn't find an answer to my question: can I import rolling stock and motive power from the Trainsim website, and use it in TS2015?
    1. brolar's Avatar
      brolar -
      Does this require you to upload it to the steam site and download it before you can use it? Bought a copy like that and it discriminates against those of us who don't have Net service in our areas!
    1. rodmal's Avatar
      rodmal -
      Quote Originally Posted by brolar View Post
      Does this require you to upload it to the steam site and download it before you can use it? Bought a copy like that and it discriminates against those of us who don't have Net service in our areas!
      I agree with you, not only that it takes ages to down load.
    1. Flybyme's Avatar
      Flybyme -
      Quote Originally Posted by dennis4225 View Post
      I just bought TS2015, and briefly went through the manual on the Steam website. I couldn't find an answer to my question: can I import rolling stock and motive power from the Trainsim website, and use it in TS2015?
      Yes you surely can. Most files when unzipped well be in the RWP format. To install it use the Utilities.exe in the main Railworks folder. As an alternative you can also use a program called 7zip to install them. 7zip opens the RWP file and you install the files into the appropriate folders in TS.
  • Recent Forum Activity

    eolesen

    Various Screenshots with no particular theme - Part 2021

    Thread Starter: eolesen

    Everyone needs to follow the guidelines, starting with what's been in place for years and years : ...

    Last Post By: chosenfrozen44 Today, 05:58 PM Go to last post
    SMRY

    Rolling Line

    Thread Starter: SMRY

    No idea if others here at TrainSim.com follow Rolling Line Anyways, thought perhaps may enjoy shots of various projects had been working on within....

    Last Post By: eolesen Today, 02:41 PM Go to last post
    BNrailfan

    Various BNSF Open Rail screenshots

    Thread Starter: BNrailfan

    Various BNSF Open Rail screenshots Rules for this thread: This thread is mainly anything related to the BNSF Family Includes...

    Last Post By: wooohooo Yesterday, 09:51 PM Go to last post
    charland

    Ontario Northland

    Thread Starter: charland

    Here are a few shot from an Ontario Northland route I first laid the tracks for back in October 2011. The route is set in the early 1960s and will...

    Last Post By: Don6218 Today, 01:17 PM Go to last post
    Jdark34

    Cnw sd70m

    Thread Starter: Jdark34

    what the Best horn for an CNW SD70M? Any suggestions Jdark34

    Last Post By: Jdark34 Today, 05:13 PM Go to last post
-->