Thread: Krug's tales

Default Krug's tales

What's happened to Al Krug? His site has not been updated since 4/20/2002.
    http://www.vcn.com/~alkrug/home.html

Enocell

Default RE: Krug's tales

I know! I love his stuff, like 90% of the Train Stuff I know I've learned from Mr. Krug.

Greg Marck
    Act. Maker
    [email protected]

LawrenceKellie Guest

Maybe this provides some answer.......

http://krugtales.50megs.com/rrpictale/nextessay.htm

lawrence

CSXfan7000 Guest

I love Mr. Krug's work, it has given me a new light on the world of Trains and how they operate.

I think he will post something when he can, no reason asking for more.

Csx Detector, No defects, Train speed 70, Total Axle count 666, Csx Detector OUT

Hi Enocell,

His Next essay note says it all.
    Put yourself in Al's shoes. If you have looked at every photo in all his essays as I have, I can very much see and understand his point. There is just so much you can photograph from a Engineman's (engineers) point of view and we are all seeing his trips from his point of view in the cab. Here is an important bit from his Next essay note.
    [font color="blue"]
    "These essays are not a regularly scheduled event. There is no set time between essays. The essays are a result of my work as a locomotive engineer and the result of my seeing something unusual, informative, or a pretty scene. I cannot manufacture these things on demand." [/font]

I certainly can relate to that in my own railway days with in cab views out here in S.A., so nice to see pictures of his track area of the U.S. from his cab, and Al does it beautifully. Please do not take this the wrong way. I know, like you, I too look forward to his next pictures. We just gota be patient my friend. I think if Al decided to say, "that's all folks", he would say so on his site.

[Link Expired]

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-02 AT 07:52PM (EDT)[/font][p]I'm hoping he's just on vacation for a while, and will post a new one soon. I check the site every night hoping to see a brand new tale posted.
    Pop

You guys! Mr,Krug is A LOCOMOTIVE ENGINEER he might take alot of photos,But only gets 8 hours off 8hrs might seem along time but being out on the road for 12hrs straight 8 hours is nothing he's probably about due for a Vacation anyway's its a pretty cool site i like that overveiw of GP60M&GP60B!!