Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joshyn

darkrose Guest

Default Joshyn

I've read all the posts and people here as anywhere else online just would like to be treated with respect. There are other 13 year olds who are members of train-sim. You have a great deal of enthusasim for trains, particulary steam locos. There are programs such as gmax that are freeware that you can download to try to model trains, to help give back to the community here. You could also try reskinning. There are a number of tutorials out there. You could also try to help modellers and route designers by doing research on things they might need.

The point is that instead of asking all the time, try to give something to the community.

You've owned up to your age in a post in another thread. So, you're 13 years old? So what? Most of the people here, I have no clue how old they are, it doesn't matter. Most try to contribute in some way for the greater good of the community.

That's my take on things, Joshyn.

[hr]
    "Is All That We See Or Seem But A Dream Within A Dream?"--Poe
    [hr]

DarkRose

Default RE: Joshyn

LOL
    my big bro owns the comp ( sorta) and i have never uploaded anything and my bro has the e-mail passworded!

Union Pacific railorad is the the best railroad in the world!
    if we want it to stay like that we better pay tribute!
    Union Pacifc Railroad has ben around longer then any other MAJOR railroad. UP is the best MIX of all railroad stuff.

ARRRRUHH??

Sigh. I fear it's a lost cause, DarkRose.

PaulS
    PaulS

darkrose Guest

>LOL
    >my big bro owns the comp
    >( sorta) and i have
    >never uploaded anything and my
    >bro has the e-mail passworded!

Joshyn,

I take it that your brother doesn't want more programs such as train modelers, TGAtool2 and MakeAce on his computer? That is a shame, with TGAtool2, MakeAce and a photo editior, you could reskin trains.

All email accounts are password protected, Joshyn. If you would like to have your own email account, then go to http://www.hotmail.com and sign-up for one. I really don't like cluttering the board with things that could be discussed in an email. It doesn't matter if he has an email account there or not, you can still have one.

My email is [email protected] , if you would like to talk further.

[hr]
    "Is All That We See Or Seem But A Dream Within A Dream?"--Poe
    [hr]

DarkRose

Darkrose;

Don't be sucked in by bcdef. Interesting that he is still posting though he said he was leaving last week. How can he be 13 if he drove steam engines in the 50's? Bcdef feeds off causing turmoil and we don't need to feed it.

David Klemm
    Illinois Central Route
    Illinois and St Louis Divisions
    Ver 0.8 uploaded
    Decatur IL 51% done, off playing with trains and doing research for the next update!
    [Link Expired]

SHEPLEY1935 Guest

BCDEF...thought that you were going to disappear or was that just one more of your countless fanatsies of the mind?

Don Shepley-Chicago

Actually, there are several things I can agree with in this thread. DarkRose has offered to correspond with bcdef via e:mail, which might have the effect of removing some of the contention from the messge boards. I applaud your initiative, DarkRose, and wish you luck. As David says, don't be taken in by fanciful stories, but I'm sure that this has gone on long enough that you are fully aware of the chance.
    Joshyn, I know it can be frustrating to be allowed only a little bit of access, and no e;mail, but you might think if acting responsibly would improve your chances when asking for your own access.
    There are several young members here who have demonstrated their responsibility and contributed to the forums, and have earned a lot of respect. Jens Chris comes to mind, but there are several others. You could do that, too. Give it some thought?
    Dan

kevarc Guest

Darkrose, he already knows how to set one up, check his email, he used for T-S. Still prefer him gone.

Kevin Arceneaux

No, he said he ran steam engines in the '40s! That's even less believable.