Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T.R.Y.'s new logo

Default T.R.Y.'s new logo

my thread announcing my new group seemed to bring up a lot of crap against the confederate flag on the TRY logo so i have changed it. Instead of that terrible flag there is a Terran Battlecruiser. I HOPE there will be no more complaints.

[Link Expired]

Default RE: T.R.Y.'s new logo

->Instead of that terrible
    >flag there is a Terran
    >Battlecruiser. I HOPE there will
    >be no more complaints.

NOOOO, not the Terran Battlecruiser! I am highly offended! I insist that you remove that at once! ;-)

Cool spaceship.

[marquee]
    [Link Expired]
    [/marquee]

Mike Karlik

if you are that interested in its abilities visit http://www.battle.net/scc/terran/ub.shtml

MJL Guest

I cant tell if I've been ripped off or not......but I know that I've just been one-upped in the "rail-yards" logo design contest. :-(
    ....oh well, I like mine w/ that late 70's dead railroad look.....
    good job

confederate flag??, I don't even want to imagine some of the messages YOU got.

Matt
    [Link Expired]

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-02 AT 09:18PM (EDT)[/font][p]it is all right here
    [Link Expired]

(actually i think yours is better than mine! A Imperial class Star Destroyer is 6 kilometers long, whereas a Battlecruiser is one kilometer long!)

MJL Guest

Thanks for the compliment..actually I was refering to graphic artistry more so than content
    ..but also...
    "size matters not, judge me by my size, do you?"
    Matt
    [Link Expired]

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-02 AT 10:42PM (EDT)[/font][p]the picture is actually from a cut-scene in starcraft so it probably would look better. I still prefer Star Destroyers due to the number of Ion Cannons and TurboLaser turrets you can place on them. A standard Battlecruiser is armed with a air to ground laser battery, an air to air laser battery and the devastating Yamato Gun. However, building a fleet of 12 Battlecruisers (with Yamato guns) is almost like having a Star Destroyer

[Link Expired]

Super Star Destroyer:
    [Link Expired]
    the "bump" on the top side os actually the Command Tower, and is is no bigger than the ones found on Imperial Star Destroyers

I still remember how I killed a Super Star Destroyer in X-Wing Alliance...that explosion brought my system to its knees :o ...not even speaking of the (virtual) carnage that I created. Remember that a SSD has a crew of almost 280,000, according to my information *gulp* ...

Anyway, these are IMHO still the coolest starships I've ever seen in S/F...

http://www.b5tech.com/isa/whitestar/wsglory.jpg

(linked from www.b5tech.com )

The Whitestar class monitor as used by the Anla'shok ("Rangers") and later the Interstellar Alliance. Length 475 metres, crew 38+60, fast like a thief and nimble as a colibri :-) .

Not really TS-related, but hey... ;-)

D.M.

"Homini plurima ex homine sunt mala."

- Plinius Maior, Naturalis Historia 7,1,5

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-02 AT 02:43PM (EDT)[/font][p]Sorry guys, I prefer a more terrestrial approach to all this

http://www.maximumdefiant.com/images...k/martin01.jpg

Check it out! One serious kick-a$$ starship, goes at Warp 9, and what of the kit: Pulse Phaser cannons, Photon and Quantum Torpedoes, Ablative armour as well as energy sheilds, and a Cloaking device. Surely the coolest warship to come out of Star Trek, it aint big, it ain't pretty, but it sure is cool.

NX-74205 USS Defiant

http://members.aol.com/nutsvincey/logo.jpg

PS: Cool logo Lone_Gunman

MJL Guest

USS Defiant?, that was Michal Dorns ship before he lost it, right?

Whitestar class monitor --nice, but has to much of a 'biological' look for my tastes

Lone_Gunman_SG -nice images, wish I would of had that one when I was drawing my logo while holding a plastic model.

on a related note, Lone_Gunman -there dead, Jim.

ahhh MSTS message boards, where dweebs and geeks from all walks of life congregate....

Matt
    [Link Expired]