Thread: trai n simulator

skyeagle Guest

Default trai n simulator

Hi everyone, I'm writing from Italy,I'm trying to play train sim, but when I go to the simulator it issues the error "NOZZLE INITIALIZATION FAILED" and crashes.
    I'm using wINDOWS me with a NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX400 and 256 mb ram..
    Is there anyone who can help me please?

Thanks!

Default RE: trai n simulator

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-02 AT 02:10PM (EDT)[/font][p]never heard of that error before, sorry.

Greg Marck
    Act. Maker
    [email protected]

railwaysoftware1 Guest

Funny,

Nozzle initialization failure is a printer error message....
    Any conflicts or problems with your printer driver ?
    Has nothing to do with MSTS, but you never know........

Ron
    www.railwaysoftware.com

Fight against terrorism, corruption and the Route Editor !

oldbill Guest

Hi, now I have had this message with msts and i'm using the very same graphics card, at the time of this particular failure I was also getting others, I went through all the usual re-installs, clean installs etc. they didn't work, what did work however was downloading and installing the latest nvidia drivers, no problems since (fingers crossed). I cannot remember the address of the drivers but I expect someone here does.
    might fix your problem, but you know how delicate msts is, pass wind and it falls over.
    Pete

railwaysoftware1 Guest

Does a video card has a nozzle..? :-)

Ron
    www.railwaysoftware.com
    Fight against terrorism, corruption and the Route Editor !

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-02 AT 11:33AM (EDT)[/font][p]You might try www.3dguru.com for nvidia drivers. He has all kinds of drivers. I have the same card with 64 meg ram on the card and 512 ddr on the mbd.

Beware that some times the "latest" drivers do not work. I had to get a driver about three generations back from 3d guru. Was not having the same problem. Be sure to remove the existing driver before installing a new one. There should be information at 3d concerning this.

Carlyle

McDeth Guest

errrmm, i tihnk its www.guru3d.com :p

I have had this error intermitantly, and YES it is definitly an MSTS error message, not a printer message.

I don't know the cause, or the reason for the message, but when it happens, it messes up my screen resolution unless I kill the program, rather than just hit OK, or whatever the "message window" seems to want me to do.

Other than that, I can't help much.

Judd Spittler
    [table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"][tr][td][Link Expired]3beca5905418795f.jpg
    [td][font size="2" color="ffffff"]..[/font][td][FONT SIZE="2" FACE="Arial" COLOR="#006700"]Spittler Engineering
    High Quality Freeware
    for Microsoft Train Simulator
    [/font][/tr]
    [/table][FONT SIZE="2" FACE="Arial" COLOR="#006700"]
    www.juddspittler.com/spittler_engineering/[/font]