Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What group is best in quality,consumer relations(how they treat us) and better accessesability(how easy it is to make contact and communicate)?

Default What group is best in quality,consumer relations(how they treat us) and better accessesability(how easy it is to make contact and communicate)?

Default Why?

Are you trying to cause trouble? Seriously, apart from starting an argument and possibly insulting some valuable members of the community, what could possibly be accomplished here?

Rob.

Default Grow up

Please this solves nothing. I can get into contact with just about any member of TA I choose to as well as NALW. How you may ask? Simple, I know how to use e-mail and I also see them pretty often in the IRC Train Sim chat room.

Default RE: Why?

I agree this smells like trouble brewing if you ask me, and I like any group the puts add ons out for the game.

Default RE: Grow up

dude there's a IRC chat room? whats the server and room? i love irc

Default RE: Grow up

thanks, think i'll visit sometime :)

Default RE: This is a chance for emprovement.

I sould have made this a bit more clear in the vote, I did this so both groups can see what needs to be changed to better satisfy the consumer such as our selfs. I do not want to start a war of some sort. Just look at this as some sort of way to improve.

if you know of a specific problem email them
    this kind of post just isn't worth the trouble it will cause
    Make a Mess

I'd have to agree with you stumbl (and others)

nh, you may have the intent, or want to claim that you have the intent to not cause any trouble but, if you'd ask me, it "appears" that you are looking to get into more trouble than stumbl does with with his rice krispies!!

These polls are getting a bit annoying (even for a poller like myself).. Sorry to say this, but it seems to me that the only purpose in creating these types of polls/surveys is to create controversy and just be the one to say "hey I got a lot of replies"..

here is my simple request:

1. Can we act in good faith with these polls/surveys!?!? That is, when posting these polls, can we be looking to achieve something from it, and take some time to think of the implications (problems/flame wars) that could arise with such topics??

2. Can we use polls for (in my opinion) more constructive-positive topics!? I am happy that they are anonymous now, but I sense that they are still going in the wrong (nonconstructive) direction..

that's my 2 cents worth for today.. but polls are still ok for me!

[font color=dark red] cdntrains [font color=green][marquee scrollamount=3][Link Expired]3cec217553a3b730.gif [Link Expired] "must be trains in the blood" :) [/marquee]
    [marquee scrollamount=3 behavior=slide][font size=1] http://www.frograil.com/gifs/gifs.htm [/marquee]