Thread: Cascades CD Winner

Default Cascades CD Winner

Ok peoples its that time. *Drum roll* and the winning number of the cascades CD is................................................ .................................................. .................................................. ......... NUMBER 5. #5, im sure that you will find this route a enjoyable experience as I did. #5 is the winner. I did not know who had which number, so no favorites were played in this decision.

Default RE: Cascades CD Winner

Will Matt BNSF4723 please read out the name corresponding to the Number 5 please?

Mike :o
    Sinclair97

Well, My Lucky # is 5, however I doubt it was me. LOL (Fixed to be a little more grammatically correct (hope). :))

Chris
    [hr width="418" align="left"][table border="0" width="210"][tr][td align="center" align="middle"][blink]Visit->[/blink] [link:www.trainsimreviews.com/| [Link Expired]
    [/td][/tr]
    [tr][td rowspan][IMG SRC="http://home.triad.rr.com/tsr/img/tspic.gif"]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

Hey sorry guys, was my birthday today and I've been out all day.. not online at all.

Sorry for the wait... the lucky person with the name corresponding with the number 5 is....

pstraten - Paul Straten

You've won! -wild applause-

I guess Mike will get in touch with you regarding your prize, congratulations!

Congrats Paul! :D

And thanks again to Mike for the generous offer. :D

A big thanks to Chad and Matt for helping me out here.

Paul (pstraten) I have sent you a PM but you can email me on my premier email address at: [email protected]

I'm sorry to all the other guys and gals who have lost out; however, if I win the other competition (an alternative name for Altered State) going on at the Yard then we can go through the same procedure again, cos guess what I'm gettin if I win?

Mike :D
    Sinclair97

Thank you Mike for the opportunity.

Congrats Paul

thanks

Congrats :)

[hr width="418" align="left"][table border="0" width="210"][tr][td align="center" align="middle"][blink]Visit->[/blink] [link:www.trainsimreviews.com/| [Link Expired]
    [/td][/tr]
    [tr][td rowspan][IMG SRC="http://home.triad.rr.com/tsr/img/tspic.gif"]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

Default Does Life Make Any Sense?

Does life make any sense? I don't think so, some times. Hadn't been around here all weekend, and the first thing I learn when I come back Monday morning is that BNSF Lady had suddenly died.

So I'm poking around the forums in a crummy mood and I discover I've won this lottery, which I certainly never expected to happen--I don't really expect that kind of luck. Talk about conflicted emotions right now!

Sigh. Well I am happy about it, make no mistake. And thanks to everyone for their congratulations.

PaulS

[Link Expired]
    PaulS