Thread: Sad News.

Default Sad News.

Hello friends.

For those of you who do not know I thought I would post here in case you would like to send messages to her email.

Cyndi, BNSFLady, has had a fatal heart attack and passed away. She was a dear person and a lovely lady. The train-sim community will miss her.

Annabelle

geekman Guest

Default RE: Sad News.

Hi Annabelle,

Yes, Ottodad informed us about this Saturday (See his post in the MSTS forum). We're all more or less in shock. She was such a sweet, kind, helpful lady. I don't know of anybody else that has made such an impact in a year as she did.

I respected, admired, and looked up to her. She is greatly missed.

How are you doing, by the way? We haven't heard a lot from you recently. I hope all is going well with you and that you haven't given up on this hobby.

Take care,

alot of people looked up to Cyndi. Not only that, she would talk to the people who were ignored. She will indeed be missed by many.

"she may be gone, but she will always be with us if we remember her"

Hi Annabelle,

Somebody of substance and quality who made a "moral presence" will not "just be missed" but actually cannot be replaced, so we are not just grieving for Cyndi's passing, but for something that now makes the forum incomplete and less than what it was.

I don't know if anyone from the forum is going to represent us at the funeral?

I also think it would be great it anyone is finalising a beta route and could put an object, forest, lake, building etc in and name it after her...perhaps just past the Wipfel "water" tower...Jim.

Well, Annabelle, there's a job going: you'll need to study up on the Bounding box, coupler problem, locomotive sound alias, and consists as well.

Mike [Link Expired]

Sinclair97

Wow, that's sad. Less than a few days after one of our beloved mates at the Classic British Flightsim forums passed, too...

http://sgair.net/erick/SIGS/CP_BANNER.JPG

[font size=1]"The F59PHI and Genesis are the lamest excuses for locomotives Amtrak has ever operated - accept it and move on. Hug an F40 before it's too late!"[/font]

I JUST SPOKE WITH HER A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO.... I SEND MY REGARDS..

GONE BUT WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN....

sorry about the caps im at work i for got to turn them off....

Very sad to hear about that, her presence will certainly be missed.