Thread: Another railfan hospitalized

Default Another railfan hospitalized

Hey guys, I found out a couple of weeks ago that my friend James Faulkinbury was hospitalized with a cancerous tumor in his left ribcage. He's getting in a better condition health wise, but not entertainment wise, so I've got an okay from his mom to arrange a surprise for him. I need your help with the surprise.

I'm asking all you members of this forum to send me any pictures or copies of pictures of trains you guys have if you want to. I will get all of ya'lls pictures together in an envelope which I will take to him in his room.

If you want to do this, please PM me and I'll give you shipping details. On the back, please include any information about the subject, such as railroad, type of locomotive, state, city, subdivision, and stuff like that. He's only eight years old, so he doesn't know a whole lot about trains yet.

I hope you guys will find an urge in your heart to cheer James' day up.

Sincerely,

Default RE: Another railfan hospitalized

I'll see what I can do but I'm not promising anything. Hope he gets well soon.

-Matt

bump

ATSF107, get me a mailing address for you and I will send you a copy of my best pictures to give to the young man. They are NS with a good bit of foreign stuff.

Adam